Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The horror of a draft doesn't get enough attention

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
Imagine there were aliens going around in your town.
They only target males. They throw a letter into your mailbox that they will come and get you.
You can flee, but usually they find you.
They drag you into an alien camp. Then they will
a) spare you
b) kill you fast
c) kill you slow
d) don't kill you but rip off your limbs or do other fucked up things like burning your face to the bones or crushing your internal organs through beatings
There is some overlap between c) and d).

These aliens exist, they are called draft agents and they are government employees.

Being targeted by these aliens is a purely male priviledge.

You never know when these aliens will show up, in Russia and Ukraine it happened over night.

Last edited:
i would def fuck an alienfoid

Imagine there were aliens going around in your town.
They only target males. They throw a letter into your mailbox that they will come and get you.
You can flee, but usually they find you.
They drag you into an alien camp. Then they will
a) spare you
b) kill you fast
c) kill you slow
d) don't kill you but rip off your limbs or do other fucked up things like burning your face to the bones or crushing your internal organs through beatings
There is some overlap between c) and d).
I guess I have no choice then to kill myself at that point.

because it doesn't affect foids

I hate war, if WW3 ever begins I'm never joining any Platoon. Normies can fight

Inceldom: Theoretically and Practically Discussed.

read muv luv alternative

When the draft is bestowed suddenly everyone knows there are only 2 genders.

people make fun of curries and ricecels but at least we don't do this fucked up shit. one of the main reasons im glad to be curry. fuck getting drafted to fight for roasties nigga

I'm not fighting for a country that wants me to be cucked cannon fodder. Idc about silly sandnigger proxy wars idc about the nwo and it's unsatisfying plans. I care about is goddamn flying

>people make fun of curries and ricecels but at least we don't do this fucked up shit. one of the main reasons im glad to be curry.
Famous last words of @Nick Fuentes shortly before the breakout of the indian-chinese hyperwar :feelsUnreal:

i would gtfo back to the philippines and revoke my american citizenship. unless its a war with china which in that case it doesnt matter if im in the philippines or the US, im screwed either way