Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The hope of our enemies

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
They hope that we can be mitigated by good treatment if things go too bad.

They think that all of us are ready to leave our suffering for wife family turkey for thanksgiving and all the rest of social kit of burgeous happiness.

This is false hope.

Here inside of pur movement tough fanatical guys appeared.

This part of our movement will never ever accept nothing from dirty hands of society.
It is fanatical part that knows no comprimises. And it has no even desires for sex anymore ; it scorns flesh.
The part that rather would suffer for etermity than accept even the brightest happiness possible.

Many of us entered the plane of existence when your pigish happiness and your ridicilous aceptance plays no fuckimg role.

We entered plane of spiritual existence whose goals whose philosophy whose values can not be even comprihended by your pity liberal thinkers.

Those of us who became that strong in their convictions want new kind of society that is free from techological yoke and devoted to transcendent ideals and that suggests instead of false liberal idea of progress the eternal circle of eternal return.

What? I'm ready to ascend with my 3/10 looksmatch...

There's no "enemy". People don't give a shit about you, me, or anybody else except themselves. That's the core of the issue, everybody is looking out for themselves, fuck everything else including the planet or whatnot.

Last edited:
There's no "enemy". People don't give a shit about you, me, or anybody else except themselves. That's the core of the issue, everybody is looking out for themselves, fuck everything else, including the planet or whatnot.

There's no "enemy". People don't give a shit about you, me, or anybody else except themselves. That's the core of the issue, everybody is looking out for themselves, fuck everything else including the planet or whatnot.
I give a shit about them because they oppose me. Therefore im their enemy ..
I care about my people as i care about myself.
What? I'm ready to ascend with my 3/10 looksmatch...
Yeas you are

I speak about people like me.
I care. They do too. And we will teach them to care.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back