Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the hook up culture is kinda a myth tbh

U

uninstall

Banned
-
it only applies to 20% of the population;

if this wan't the case there will be no incels, MGTOW...etc.

MOST MEN ARE NOT HAVING SEX.

Also revealed by the ridiculous birth rates.

MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT HAVING SEX.

Most people you mean most men? Aka most average and under average men? Aka incels and mgtow?

Agreed. For any typical man, it’s once in six months. Females on the other hands...

It exists for about 50 percent probably, but only chad gets to fuck the top tier stacys and humiliate them, the remaining 40 percent have to compete for uggos and landwhales by worshiping them and making feminist puns on tinder all day

99/1 rule buddyboyo get used to it

Cope, most guys have gfs, although it's common for low tier normies to be long time single

It's not an insignificant number of people, that's more than there's white people on the planet, quite enough to be considered a "culture".

MOST MEN ARE NOT HAVING SEX
Cope... depending on the time frame you're talking about. The vast majority of men have had sex in the past year. If you're talking on a weekly basis that's a different matter.
Pretty much every young guy who has a girlfriend is having sex regularly. Foids have no reason to be in relationships with them if they didn't want to get fucked by them. Believing otherwise is cope.
Most marriages are not sexless. Believing otherwise is cope.

Another cope. Low birthrates aren't indicative of a lack of sex. Birth control isn't hard and every slut knows how to avoid unwanted pregnancies. If they happen anyway, abortions are available.

Stop coping, incels are a minority. We're not close to average, we are bottom of the barrel unwanted garbage. Believing otherwise is cope.

Coping mechanism
The decreasing birth rates is caused by people having sex for fun and not to reproduce
Even most 5-6/10 normies will have had sex at least once by the end of high school, before 18

Coping mechanism
The decreasing birth rates is caused by people having sex for fun and not to reproduce
Even most 5-6/10 normies will have had sex at least once by the end of high school, before 18

I’m not having sex, my younger brother is not having sex. But our youngest brother, who got our dads good looks and is nt gets tail left and right. It’s fucking depressing, I’m happy for him but at the same time I’m envious, as he also makes more money than I do,

he looks better, gets chicks and makes more money. Meanwhile I get the worst of my moms genes, yay. Like is fucking rigged. It’s like either your top tier and win everything or you’re fucked and nobody gives a shit because your ugly, you deserve it.

Some men would like to think they are living in a hook-up culture, because they are too uncomfortable with the idea that they are the portion that has been forsaken.

It applies to 20% of men.

100% of foids CAN have a hookup any second they want, whether they do or not is up to them.

Fuaaark, life is hard for Fincels. :(
I like the darkness, the bad weather....
Less couples holding hands or kissing in public.
And the darkness also makes them less visible.

I actually spend more time outside during winter, I love being outside with no suifuel

I actually spend more time outside during winter, I love being outside with no suifuel
I prefer daylight over night, it's more lively that way and it makes it easier for me to use my eyes, as I need glasses but don't wear them.

I would love that type of climate.

80% of women go for %20 of men, sometimes women have to wait to in line for chad

Stop coping, incels are a minority. We're not close to average, we are bottom of the barrel unwanted garbage. Believing otherwise is cope
This.
Sorry boyo.