Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Homeless question

• Thread starter La Grande Infamie
  • Start date
La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Would rather be sleeping
★★★★
I've noticed that a lot of people on my political side of the spectrum are not the biggest fans of homeless people. Granted, they're usually not the most savoury characters, but I'd rather know concretely why.

Brutal noreplypill

I've noticed that a lot of people on my political side of the spectrum are not the biggest fans of homeless people. Granted, they're usually not the most savoury characters, but I'd rather know concretely why.
Most homeless people are lazy drug addicts or just useless and stupid individuals who have degraded themselves to the lowest point.

To the right wingers homeless people are drug addicted hippies or failed wagies that didn't work hard enough.

They seek to blame everything on the person as opposed to the dying economic system we currently have.

Left wingers see them as "poor souls" the system has ignored (even if they are druggies).

Lefties was to spend everyone else's money on them but would be mortified if they ever had to see, interact, or use their own funds to help them.

Both parties are retarded. Both parties don't want to see the true problems. Neither one wants to help or see them in public.

Most homeless people are lazy drug addicts or just useless and stupid individuals who have degraded themselves to the lowest point.
From my experience, can agree. They're also sometimes pretty psycho

From my experience, can agree. They're also sometimes pretty psycho
Yeah most of the ones I see are druggies that make you feel uncomfortable to even walk past

Yeah fuck you if you're against homeless people. Fucking faggot

Well, I don’t have a problem with the homeless.

I just get annoyed when I get asked for money.

Like who the fuck is this stranger asking me for money?
Do I know them?

Have you been around homeless people before? I have a couple times
ive been homeless and like 40% of them have jobs nigga jfl
look up the actual stats

you cant even tell most homeless people are homeless because they go to work and dress normally, a lot of them live in their cars and shit. You have giga selection bias by only recognizing those that visually stand out. A huge amount of homeless are also not drug addicted, thats also a misconception

53% living in shelters have jobs
40% of unsheltered were employed part-time or full time

Most research shows that around 1/3 of people who are homeless have problems with alcohol and/or drugs, and around 2/3 of these people have lifetime histories of drug or alcohol use disorders.6

So by far not all of them, also drug abuse does not make people stand out from normal population.

The next thing is that most drug users are highly functional and quit on their own, around 80%. Most herion addicts that came back from vietnam quit on their own. This has also been academically investigated. Its also worth noting that hard drugs were not illegal in the US until the 1940s, yet did not cause social issues.

One reason could be that its the social circumstances and environment that fucks up peoples lives and drugs are just a side effect of that. The image of the fucked up looking perma-addict comes from a strong selection bias because its only these people that even go to rehab clinics. Most drug users dont even show up in stats.

science article + book below

So the connection between drugs, homelessness and being unemployed is highly questionable.
You are engaging in the same biases that the blackpill points out, just against homeless people. You fall for just world fallacy, accuse them of their lot in life being their own fault, while claiming you yourself are incel because of shit you couldnt control.

So why are not applying your own logic to yourself? You just didnt tryhard enough, thats why you get no pussy. Thats what normies tell us, they treat us like you treat homeless people.

Last edited: