Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The holy trinity debate

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
The holy trinity debate: which is the strongest form of looks?

This is a short, personal hypothesis and theorization about the holy trinity.

(disclaimer: no easily fetched study or any type of public study will be used, nor outlier examples. this is about discussing the matter on a simplistic, 101 logical level, so any incel whether braincel or a highiqcel is welcomed to discuss this thread and leave any sort of comment.)

for incels and newcels who aren't aware, the holy trinity represents the three pillars of looks:

Face - Height - Race

(Disclaimer no.2: the process of picking a definitive winning variant for each round js entirely subjective and based only on op's thoughts. some bias may take place but that's normal, most incel copes come from their background, for example a deathnicel is most likely to suggest that the racepill is the most brutal, while a tallcel would argue that height > face and the opposite for manlets. I hope you keep that in mind.)

There has been (and still) quite a stir within blackpillers on which of those three indicators is more important as a male looks' determiner for foids.

Countless discussions and outlier examples have been used regarding the subject of which of the three matters the most.

I will be presenting you some convincing logical arguments and counterarguments for every one of these three pillars relative to the other ones.

1-The trinity classification:

The trinity comparison is taking all these determiners with eachother and count every possible combination of the three pillars, in this case we will have 8 possible combinations since 2³ . the power of 3 represents our three pillars of looks. the reason we chose a base of 2 is because each determiner in the trinity equation will have two absolute values which has to be either good (chad level) or bad (incel level)

in this case, the chad factors are
Race = white.
Face = Handsome.
Height = Tall.

and incel factors are:

Race = deathnic.
Face = Ugly.
Height = manlet.

I will proceed to list the combinations and rate them as commonalized by the majority and how I think personally, I will rate their chances of slaying as I try to be fair for each one. I will divide these into tiers in which group of possible combinations can be placed higher than the other.

The possible combinations are as follows:

First tier:

as this is the perfect holy trinity chad, the ascencion of a male of this species is guaranteed and his chances of becoming an incel is virtually 0%.

Tall - Handsome - White:
100% guaranteed slay.

Second tier:

This tier includes males who lack in only one of the three pillars of looks. the males of this subspecies have less probable chances of slaying than the first combination but can still slay.

Tall - Handsome - Deathnic.

Tall - Ugly - White.

Short - Handsome - White.

Third tier:

This tier contains males who lack in two of the three pillars of looks. the males of this subspecies have significanlty less chances than the the males of the first tier. they include:

Tall - Ugly - Deathnic.

Short - Handsome - Deathnic.

Short - Ugly - White.

The brutal fourth tier of doom:

Truecel tier. This tier has absolutely no advantage in each of the three pillars. this species is the complete opposite of the first tier male species.

Short - Ugly - Deathnic

We won't dive into the first and the last tier because they have all or nothing and their chances are guaranteed. we will dive in the second and the third tier and this is where we will favor one variant on the other and analyze which of the three pillars is most effective.

The second tier :

I THINK the weakest link in this tier has to be between no.3 and no.4. no.2 can slay white foids as well as slaying most foids of his own race.

The first exclusion of the first tier is the race, since the deathnic chad is more probably to slay than a manlet or a tallcel.

The third tier:

The weakest link definitely goes to no.7, again the racepill is excluded from this round. this marks the competition to stay entirely between facepill and heightpill.

In conclusion, according to the trinity comparison the race might be the weakest determiner of the three pillars. that is based on the comparison itself and strong belief among most blackpilled incels that the competition is entirely between face and height.

However, I have to pick a definitive winner of the second and the third tier, imo and based on what I have seen and experienced the tallcel/tall deathnic is the winner for me.

2- Theory of relativity:

This theory negates everything said above and states every trait of these three is relative to the environment.

Males naturally compete against eachother and women select. but many people don't realize that a foid's sexual selection is relative to some degree. that is ofcourse excluding obvious opposites, for example, the first and the fourth variant of the trinity comparison.

However, it seems that each trait is most likely different in their level of relativity.

The most relative factor in this comparison is height. height is very relative to the males in the environment. while a tall chadpreet would face competition among noticably shorter chads, the thing is much harder for a manlet chad among true chads. even if the manlet chad in question was tall. this makes height the weakest link in this round.

the reason behind this is height as an op trait itself Height is the most visible trait of the three pillars and hence it can be used as a long range visual determiner for foids[UWSL].[/UWSL]

[UWSL]However, this is a double edged sword for the heightpill, since being very relative instead of being more absolute makes it a less potent determiner. you can be tall and still get mogged by taller people if you are living in Netherlands, however if you are a perfect chad, you're less likely to get mogged by gigachads in your environment.[/UWSL]

2.1 The 6' halo effect:

One counterargument to the conclusion of the relativity theory is the height halo effect, this pill indicates that height is more absolute than race because every male below 6' is a different subspecies compared to males above 6', basically meaning that you're either tall or short.

the clue behind this counterargument is straight from the fish mouth, foids. foids have been raving about height above 6' for a long time, indicating that there is a standard for height.
another thing is that being the centre of attention may only works when you exceed a height of 183cm. while walking as a tall among manlets with a height below but close to 6' would still be considered mogging, a tall 6' would proper-mog all manlets in the range of 100m and would immediately gather looks and attention from foids.. this is due to the fact that height being the most easily noticable visual aspect as mentioned before.

This counterargument however, falls a victim to being full of being abused by coping tallcels. even if hypothetically a 170-180cm couldn't get to mog other manlets brutally, he would still be more likely to get picked by the foids in that hypothetical environment.

The least relative trait of the holy trinity is definitely the racepill, you're either a deathnic or have white features. while facepill takes a close second since it is more debated subject. to our surprise the racepill takes the cake in this round after losing the first. while the facepill kept a medium profile in both rounds. indicating that the facepill is a common middleground for the other two pillars.

Conclusion & thoughts:

To summarize this highly hypothetical thread, FOID SEXUAL SELECTION IS RELATIVE.

meaning that they will pick the best option available regarding all three factors. if a male lacks in two determiners, he will be dismissed, but considering the different nature of these three pillars, picking a definitive weaklink or stronglink is not going to be easy even for a foid. since some of them are highly relative while some of them aren't. the heightpill was the absolute winner in first round, but lost in the second round, the facepill is the midground in both, while the racepill being the most definitive trait that won the second round.

Feel free to debate or argue or even shitpost about any thought presented in this thread :feelsaww:

Last edited:
Feel free to debate or argue or even shitpost about any thought presented in this thread :feelsaww:
Very long and autistic thread.

Conclusion: It's very over for you.:feelscomfy::blackpill:

Very long and autistic thread.

Conclusion: It's very over for you.:feelscomfy::blackpill:
Tbh.

But anyway OP: Height> all else till at least 5'10

post this in id
i didnt read it but its long so post it in id

post this in id
i didnt read it but its long so post it in id
Agreed. This is too high effort for the lounge. @Fat Link can you move this high effort thread to id?

doesn't work this way at all. simply put, you need everything.

Can you summarize this entire thread?

see conclusion

Goes hand in hand with the conclusion and thoughts section.
As a non Christian I have to say that doesn’t relate to the trinity :feelsLSD: trinity is very flawed though I must say

As a non Christian I have to say that doesn’t relate to the trinity :feelsLSD: trinity is very flawed though I must say
it's over for christian graycels, no holy trinity for your face

IMO, face > height > race

Agreed. This is too high effort for the lounge. @Fat Link can you move this high effort thread to id?
Absolutely.:feelshehe:

Its delightful that this will be a first for me.:feelsclown:

As usually my actions in this regard, typically involve moving lower quality topics here or to Sewers from ID.:feelsthink:

I don't think we should leave shoulders and wrists out of this OP

The holy trinity in the incelsphere has always meant Looks, Money and Status ie. LMS

the original and best theory, don't fuck around with it

The holy trinity in the incelsphere has always meant Looks, Money and Status ie. LMS
Sorry to disappoint you. it's all LLL now
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Maxresdefault 13

That's not what LMS theory is

thanks for confirming you're a retard
jfl @ this normie :feelskek: he still thinks he is in TFL days... can't have it with those coping teenager lurkless fakecels anymore

I sure am glad this important topic is finally settled! Now i can have a instantly clever answers to any one that askeds.