Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The hippocampus pill destroyed me, literally

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Did you know that depression can make the hippocampus shrink ? For those who dont know what the hippocampus is, its the part of our brain thats responsible for our memory, both long term and short term. Thats because our brain adapts and shrinks the hippocampus so we dont think as much about unpleasant memories that made us depressed. I always had memory issues due to ADD, but my depression made it even worse and not rarely i forget stuff i have just read or been told within seconds.

brains will do anything to make the subhuman prolong its life

that explains why my memory is complete dog shit lol

Did you know that depression can make the hippocampus shrink ? For those who dont know what the hippocampus is, its the part of our brain thats responsible for our memory, both long term and short term. Thats because our brain adapts and shrinks the hippocampus so we dont think as much about unpleasant memories that made us depressed. I always had memory issues due to ADD, but my depression made it even worse and not rarely i forget stuff i have just read or been told within seconds.
Post study

so that's why my short term memory got fucked up, i started having it around age of 19

that explains why my memory is complete dog shit lol
so that's why my short term memory got fucked up, i started having it around age of 19
Yeah, i even get called out often on my shitty memory. A few years ago, a coworker at my dads workplace told me by the time im 30 i wont even remember where i live. Sad part is, he is probably right