Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The hint to becoming a mod is in the username of

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
@i_a_m_i's username. Look at this username carefully, it indicates he is himself. The key to becoming a mod is to well, just be yourself! We have users continuously making posts on why they should be mods, listing out points and even making images with captions but a true mod doesn't need to do this. He just has to be himself and he is done. Hopefully you will learn something from this.

Also stop making fun of @cocksucker , I know his username is gay and his username makes it irresistible to make fun of him but we should not let our feelings get the best of us.

@Animecel2D I said I would make this post if I get 50 replies
@mental_out you can read it, it has nothing to do with sucking cocks

@i_a_m_i's username. Look at this username carefully, it indicates he is himself. The key to becoming a mod is to well, just be yourself! We have users continuously making posts on why they should be mods, listing out points and even making images with captions but a true mod doesn't need to do this. He just has to be himself and he is done. Hopefully you will learn something from this.

Also stop making fun of @cocksucker , I know his username is gay and his username makes it irresistible to make fun of him but we should not let our feelings get the best of us.

@Animecel2D I said I would make this post if I get 50 replies
@mental_out you can read it, it has nothing to do with sucking cocks

BYgmMHb.gif

Cope. The key to being mod is sucking Sergeant’s dick.

Lol he sucks cock.

just bee yourself bro! if it doesnt work out in real life it sure as hell will work here

This isn't true at all, the actual key to becoming mod is
being incel
An incel doesn't have to try to be an incel, he is incel due to the way he is.

You just reinforced what I said

Jfl
See ya in appeals op :feelsohgod:

This isn't true at all, the actual key to becoming mod is
being incel
more like being a discord user or being lucky and being made mod early

That would make sense and Serge is truly a Sergeant :feelshehe: