Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The hilarious delusion and Soylent overdose that is the Social Anxiety Support Forum.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
And this is just one thread called:

"Post a Picture of Yourself Right Now"

First up is famous 49 year old Truecel virgin Ravens. He has his own article on Incel.wiki:

Screenshot 2019 10 23 03 46 53 1

Screenshot 2019 10 23 03 47 24 1

Screenshot 2019 10 23 03 38 53 1

"Yeah Ravens you Chad, with those big blue bug hunter eyes the foids will fall at your feet."

And it's not his eyes that this Chad has got going for him....

Screenshot 2019 10 23 04 11 37 1

Screenshot 2019 10 23 04 11 41 1

There you go bro's, so just have bug eyes and Norwooding to the max as well as being a 49 year old KHHV Manlet and women just won't be able to resist. Now I see what we were doing wrong all along and Cucktears were right.

Next up:

Screenshot 2019 10 23 03 56 57 1

This is apparently a chick....

Screenshot 2019 10 23 04 14 13 1

Screenshot 2019 10 23 04 14 31 1 1

Screenshot 2019 10 23 04 14 28 1

Screenshot 2019 10 23 04 14 26 1

........And this is apparently a guy!! Or maybe it's the other way around?

And for good measure.

Screenshot 2019 10 23 03 47 03 1

Screenshot 2019 10 23 03 39 02 1

"Just dress better bro" actually works!

Lastly:

Screenshot 2019 10 23 03 42 02 1

"No negativity." I take it this means they all like to suck eachothers dicks and then gorge on Soylent afterwards.

Hilarious, laughable, and totally pathetic :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is just ONE thread, I'm sure there's tons more gems on there.

Even in my bluepill days, I never saw the appeal of that forum

Even in my bluepill days, I never saw the appeal of that forum
I set up a dud account just to lurk at shit like this, have never and would never post there.

He was a member of sluthate? LMAO

But srs if I had to decide where to post. On SAS or on sluthate I would kill myself

truecel? he’s just an oldcel w/bug eyes and predictable balding, larger nose/ears... probably mogged half of this forum in youth

mogged me
Even if he did, it got him nowhere except being a near 50 year old KHHV. Like most us will end up too I guess.

Ngl someone needs to guide them here

lmao.
Fucking sad.
I hope they'll legalize euthanasia one day.

He does have nice blue eyes, too bad everything else has fucked him and his social anxiety. Social anxiety is suicide, nearly impossible to fully overcome. Social anxiety without having top tier looks just means you need to rope.

When incels make fun of your appearance, you know it's over.

damn lost for words

last 2 werent that ugly

Ngl someone needs to guide them here
They seem far, far too Bluepilled to accept reality, it's more likely they would rope if they swallowed the Blackpill now as they have been Bluepilled for way too long sadly.

I feel bad for them tbh

They're just feigning ignorance at this point.

the soy is so much i feel like these pics infest this forum just by being posted

Social anxiety is suicide, nearly impossible to fully overcome. Social anxiety without having top tier looks just means you need to rope.
just meditate and drugmaxxx till you will be able to start flying across the sky like Goku and you will be achieve Super Soylent Jew Blue transformation.
Mpc hc64 ANVYoTVNID

How long is that head man
screenshot_2019-10-23-03-47-03-1-png.160434

First up is famous 49 year old Truecel virgin Ravens. He has his own article on Incel.wiki:

View attachment 160419
View attachment 160420
View attachment 160421

"Yeah Ravens you Chad, with those big blue bug hunter eyes the foids will fall at your feet."

View attachment 160423
View attachment 160424

There you go bro's, so just have bug eyes and Norwooding to the max as well as being a 49 year old KHHV Manlet and women just won't be able to resist. Now I see what we were doing wrong all along and Cucktears were right.

Next up:

View attachment 160426

View attachment 160432
View attachment 160428
View attachment 160429
View attachment 160431

And for good measure.

View attachment 160434
View attachment 160435

Lastly:

View attachment 160436

"No negativity." I take it this means they all like to suck eachothers dicks and then gorge on Soylent afterwards.

Hilarious, laughable, and totally pathetic :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"No Negativity" is code for "No Harsh Truths", fucking hate people like this, hope they all rope, this attitude is the reason why so many young men are going to suffer in the future, when will humanity stop perpetuating this culture of dishonesty?

trannies are not even trying these days

Holy fuckkk

his cheek bones and his chin are basically connected

what should of been his jawline went upwards, straight to his cheek bones

IMG 8568A zpsmtq3v6mb

Giphy

He got better with age, like a fine wine :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lol I remember ravens. Truest of the truecels but I dont feel bad, it's his fault he refuses to move to southeast asia. No sympathy from me.

Oldcels, trannies and a blackcel. JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Ravens had too wide set of a eyes, he needs nose bridge lift to better harmony or even basic makeups to contour the area

Fuck I literally look like ravens but with hair

View attachment 160825
View attachment 160824

He got better with age, like a fine wine :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
If anything his eye area got worse lmao he had hunter eyes at a young age.

Atleast as a youncel, he still had potential to get laid in 19fucking50 or whenever he was fucking 15-20 yrs old.

Beyond over for him
"No Negativity" is code for "No Harsh Truths", fucking hate people like this, hope they all rope, this attitude is the reason why so many young men are going to suffer in the future, when will humanity stop perpetuating this culture of dishonesty?
JFL dishonesty has existed in humanity since the beginning of time.

One of the main reasons why I would want all humans exterminated.

Ravens' eyes are actually decent, non brown-eyes halo will boost his looks quite a bit

Codemonkey is definitely a tallfag

These people are supposed to have social anxiety? This confirms that the term became meaningless years ago.

someone have a link to this social anxiety forum? Found one but I don't think is the right one.

In moments like this I'm glad for accepting blackpill, imagine living in such delusions that you are really attractive and only reason you don't slay is your social anxiety. When you eventually learn/discover the truth there's not much left aside from roping. Feel bad for them just as I feel bad for trannies.

Looks like Jack Nicholson. There's nothing wrong with that guy tbh. Looks great for his age.

In moments like this I'm glad for accepting blackpill, imagine living in such delusions that you are really attractive and only reason you don't slay is your social anxiety. When you eventually learn/discover the truth there's not much left aside from roping. Feel bad for them just as I feel bad for trannies.

Screenshot 2019 10 24 06 26 53 1
Screenshot 2019 10 24 06 26 18 1
Screenshot 2019 10 24 06 25 08 1

Just checked the first few threads on Frustration and these soylent snippets were there. If I cared enough I should create an account and guide them here to their natural home.

BlackOps2Cel 02

Oldcels, trannies and a blackcel. JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Exactly. And all equally deluded too.
Lol I remember ravens. Truest of the truecels but I dont feel bad, it's his fault he refuses to move to southeast asia. No sympathy from me.
Screenshot 2019 10 24 07 07 14 1

This thread is "What are you listening to" and Ravens is listening to THIS:

"Turbo Lover" by Judas Priest. The perfect song for a near 50 year old KHHV Truecel to be listening to. Just can't make this shit up.

Last edited:
Very accurate ha.
'Innit lol ? :feelskek: Hopefully that long headed dude from Social Anxiety Support doesn't look at this otherwise he could end up roping, I'm not down with that lol.

View attachment 160419
View attachment 160420
View attachment 160421

View attachment 160423
View attachment 160424

Next up:

View attachment 160426

View attachment 160432
View attachment 160428
View attachment 160429
View attachment 160431

And for good measure.

View attachment 160434
View attachment 160435

Lastly:

View attachment 160436

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How long is that head man
screenshot_2019-10-23-03-47-03-1-png.160434
He looks like he was supposed to be a chad but something went wrong

I will join it to troll.

He looks like he was supposed to be a chad but something went wrong

True. I think if not for long mid face, weak jaw and lack of well defined cheek bones, hed be a chad.

Ravens' eyes are actually decent, non brown-eyes halo will boost his looks quite a bit

Codemonkey is definitely a tallfag

These people are supposed to have social anxiety? This confirms that the term became meaningless years ago.

Social anxiety forums are filled with normies LARPing the disease and even a few Chads trying to pick up girls while making fun of the guys with the real problems.

Also, most of the women there don't actually have social phobia. They are just there to score pity points with one another. The vast majority of health forums are dominated by women for this reason, and much of the feminist culture on universities is using things they picked up from health forums, such as concept like "safe spaces" or "trigger warnings" which were used on suicide forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back