Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The highest maxxing shown on film imo

Nah man she´s alright. I like her Aryan appearance, exactly my type.
Yea there was a Stacy in highschool
And she was tall and shit and when I see this actress she’s very similar. But regardless.
Being a drunken loser but having rich friends that carry you is smartest plan.
I have no friends but

She has a boyish down syndrome pheno

These foids at my work are way less attractive than her and act like they are goddesses of earth or some shit. If I had foid like her wouldn’t be complaining. Yet still being a drunk is best incel can be

Had girl in middle school (who I then went to high school with) was on same scale as her imo. a friend of hers touched her in shoulder jokingly from behind when we were in line getting drinks from a cooler for some end of semester party in class. She looked at me(who was 5 feet away from them next in line). And said “you don’t touch me ever”. Who friend said”he didn’t I did” and she gave me dirty look and looked back ahead. She also cused me of being sch*ol shoote r during a lockdown.

"you know some people have no willpower no brains no vision, they just drift through life like a clumsy crab"
typical foid projection

"you know some people have no willpower no brains no vision, they just drift through life like a clumsy crab"
typical foid projection
They are maxxed so much they don’t give a fuck :feelsLSD: :smonk: .
My sister has said this type shit to me before. And feeling of being alcohol poisoning isn’t the best. But it’s all some surface bullshit with no deeper meaning except best cope is actually a poison to your body

Last edited: