Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The highest earning model of 2016 : 21 yo chad who got picked from THE STREET !!!!!!!

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Mitchell Slaggert

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mslaggert/?hl=fr

22861086_295120267642132_7490544799561285632_n.jpg

mycalvins-1-5.jpg

With Kendall Jenner 

calvin-klein-ss16-underwear%253Dcampaign-by-david-sims-3.png

> http://starschanges.com/mitchell-slaggert-height-weight-age/

[font=Lato, sans-serif]When he was noticed by a talent scout Daniel Peddle on the street, the boy was just going home after his classes in college. Daniel caught up the hot guy and offered him to start modeling. The fellow was shocked and didn’t believe at once and then agreed as Daniel was that very person, who discovered Jennifer Lawrence.
[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]
aEiztAO.gif

axsnDjD.gif
[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]
iByEiJa.gif
[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]Just IMAGINE coming home from studycelling , being tired as fuck after a long day wearing normal clothes and then out of nowhere getting approached by a model agency employee offering you a Calvin Klein contrat , 7 figure salary , fame , first class trips worldwide , meanwhile all the 5/10 average deludcels go through an intense looksmaxxing regime before going to modeling auditions only to get a low paying crappy job after sucking 10 different dicks ....[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]>m-m-m-m-m-muh degree will get me a good job and then all the good girls will approach me huuur duuuur[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]This is your daily reminder that your genetic worth is hands down the only thing responsible for your happiness , you can never be truly happy unless you're a 99 percentile handsome chad .[/font]

extreme suicideblackfuel

Photoshopped package though.

Damn. It's truly over.

And liberals say "everybody has equal chances", equal chanes my ass

Not sure how I'm the same species as him

It must be his personality. They probably sensed he is not a misogynist.

i thought homeless...i've worked janitorial jobs downtown and would see some Chad looking homeless people, usually younger homeless guys full head of hair, over 6feet tall.

One time some nice looking female was keeping a homeless guy company sleeping with him across the street, was like 5am and he takes off his toque and looks like thor so no wonder she was with him

He was probably radiating confidence when they saw him

What the fuck is Kim Jong-un waiting for?

my father still spouts the muh education bullshit LMAO

Machiavelli said:
my father still spouts the muh education bullshit LMAO

my father is + 60 years old , he grew up in a time where a 3 year college education got you a comfy job with the government making enough to buy a house for yourself and marry an attractive women , and he sadly thinks nothing has changed

just lol dad , in 2017 unless you're a 99 percentile in all aspects of life you might as well rot in your room and cope or end it

Pouuop said:
my father is + 60 years old , he grew up in a time where a 3 year college education got you a comfy job with the government making enough to buy a house for yourself and marry an attractive women , and he sadly thinks nothing has changed

just lol dad , in 2017 unless you're a 99 percentile in all aspects of life you might as well rot in your room and cope or end it

my father came from the rural south to working a super comfy private contracting job for the government

of course he still thinks muh education