Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The High IQ BrazilianSmegma post MEGA THREAD...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Let's make a mega thread to archive every High IQ post BrazilianSmegma screencaps and posts to IT thinking it actually makes us look bad when in reality makes perfect sense.

I'll start the mega thread with a High IQ thread from a 33rd Degree Grandmaster BlackPiller who was banned for larping his ascension. R.I.P @Fontaine

Last edited:
Jesus, Fontaine was banned for a long time now, which means brazilianfagma is still searching for old posts. It's almost Christmas and this sopa de macaco eater is searching for posts to gain karma. This fucker has no life at all. See how he is erasing the time of the posts. I wonder why... LOL.

Jesus, Fontaine was banned for a long time now, which means brazilianfagma is still searching for old posts. It's almost Christmas and this sopa de macaco eater is searching for posts to gain karma. This fucker has no life at all. See how he is erasing the time of the posts. I wonder why... LOL.
Cuckma is one of the oldest users of incels.co

How can IT debate this?

Fuck, I miss @Fontaine

Fuck, I miss @Fontaine
Free him

High IQ Threads by Smegma: 0

either he's retarded or he intentionally misinterprets everything

A good way to gather reportable offenses, so we can report them.

Fuck that pathetic faggot tbh

BONUS!
Low IQ BrazilianSmegma Post:

So being an incel due to having a universally hideous face is a choice but being a lardcunt is actually an unfortunate and rope inducing life circumstance that can only be corrected surgically? If WingsOfRedemption was a femcel, what would be the politically correct explanation?

For some reason, Smegma thought this post would make us look bad. In reality, people might wonder why a femlet would create a future manlet when she and all other femoids despise manlets...

Moral of the story... short foids are unbreedable.