Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The heightpill is getting into me

Incelazo

Incelazo

Southamericancel
I've been rewatching Hunter X
My favorite character used to be Kurapika, as he's smart and calm, however, this time i couldnt take him seriously, he's just too short, an overcompesating manlet with anger issues. My favorite character as of now is fucking Leorio.
Fuck you guys, i used not to even notice Kurapika was so much shorter than Leorio, your heighpill COPE is getting into me and i can't get it out of my head. Today i saw a 5'5'' manlet and i couldnt but chuckle, even though he had a girlfriend (then again, height is COPE in the real world).
The worst thing of all is that i am also a 5'10'' manlet, this is sad AF.

5'10 man laughs at manlet on the street then claims height only matters in anime.

5'10 man laughs at manlet on the street then claims height only matters in anime.
Only matters in the internet.
I used not to give a damn, it is you guys who have made me swallow your low IQ cope pill.:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Leorio cannot whip out this

You are 5'10 and manlet OP ? Seriously now , you are at avarage height...

5ft10 is not manlet dumbass.

5'10 is avarage, if you have a decent frame you are not a manlet with that.

Its a hard pill to swallow because its something I never realised mattered as much as it does. I can understand having a nice face being important but its hard to accept that a foid likely wouldn't go near a guy who is 5'8 unless he looked like Zac Efron.

Face beats height, my friend. However LDAR if you're both ugly and short cause it's over!

Your not manlet go fuck yourself

He belives he is a manlet at 5'10...

It's pretty amazing how he manages to say that he has swallowed the blackpilled while simultaneously making fun of actual manlets and rejecting the heightpill in the same thread.

lol this man is delusional leave us true 5’4 manlets to writhe in self pity don’t pretend like you’re short af

It's pretty amazing how he manages to say that he has swallowed the blackpilled while simultaneously making fun of actual manlets and rejecting the heightpill in the same thread.

Exactly...iam 5'5 how should i feel or other shorter when a 5'10 is calling himself a manlet.

eh, because you're fucking 5'10, as an actual manlet, the heightpill effect on me makes me want to watch more protagonists who are actual manlets like me, I can't take watching tallfag protagonists

Holy shit
It was YOU guys who told me everything below 6-6'2'' was manlet territory
Are you messing with me?

:woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Holy shit
Are you messing with me?

No man, above 6ft is worldwide avarage(even tall in some countries)....you got to be under 5'8 to be a manlet !!!

Holy shit
Are you messing with me?

Incels.me is not one single person.

You are 5'10 and manlet OP ? Seriously now , you are at avarage height...
6'0 is manlet cutoff and even then you are nothing special. JFL if you actually think the average 17-25 year old white or black man is 5'10.

Cope , 5'10 is not a manlet !!!
I'm 5'11. I get heightmogged by like 60% of young people and no, I don't live in the Netherlands. Obviously 5'10 is not a death sentence if you have a good face and frame but you will get mogged by many people of a similar level of attractiveness to you.

I'm 5'11. I get heightmogged by like 60% of young people and no, I don't live in the Netherlands. Obviously 5'10 is not a death sentence if you have a good face and frame but you will get mogged by many people of a similar level of attractiveness to you.
You are 5 fucking 11....there a guys here 5'6 and bellow how do we feel ? You are avarage...not a manlet.

Just take the Gon pill

You are 5 fucking 11....there a guys here 5'6 and bellow how do we feel ? You are avarage...not a manlet.

There's being a manlet and then there's being an ultra manlet..

By actual standards 5'10 isn't manlet status by women's standards sub 6'2 is manlet status.

OP is a dwarf lmao. Just lol @ you if you're under 7'0 JUST FUCKING LOL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The worst thing of all is that i am also a 5'10'' manlet, this is sad AF.

You aint wrong. Heightpill is real. didn't used to be that way but when feeeamayles have a choice as easy as swiping on their phones to choose a taller guy...they will choose taller. Wouldn't you choose better looking?

So that heightism is for real playing itself out in real life.

The worst thing of all is that i am also a 5'10'' manlet

You're not a fucking manlet you dunce, you're average. Your height doesn't benifit you or hurt you, its neutral.

tfw 5'7.5-5'8
tfw laugh at 5'3s