Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The height pill is so brutal

canwefixit

canwefixit

Recruit
★★
I’m pretty sure any man who is under 6’4 wishes they were taller. Even if some 5’10 man says he is completely comfortable in his height I suspect he is lying. Unless a man is completely bluepilled he will care about his height. It really doesn’t take much of a hard think to realise if you are a short man, you will get treated better if you were taller. I’m pretty sure all Manlets have wished they were taller even bluepilled ones. The thing with height is it’s such a status symbol. Walking into a room as a 6’4 man is a completely different feeling to walking into a room at 5’10. It’s even worse if you are 5’4. Its so funny to see normies cope with their 5’10. They say shit like “at least I can get comfy in a plane seat” yeah once a year for 6 hours you are in a plane. Such a benefit right. “At least I never bang my head” 10 seconds of pain and it’s easily avoided in the first place. Manletism is not.

Any short wealthy person would give away all their cash money to be taller

If a sciencecel told me climbing Mount Everest and then bunjee jumping into the grand canyon would make you taller as the gravity stretches out your body I would do it

facepill is even more brutal. height doesnt do you any favours if you are a chinlet and have a baby face and crooked teeth just saying

Any short wealthy person would give away all their cash money to be taller
True I would give away my left eye to be 6’5. (As long as my left eye still looked normal to people and didnt affect my SMV).

If a sciencecel told me climbing Mount Everest and then bunjee jumping into the grand canyon would make you taller as the gravity stretches out your body I would do it
I swear there is like a 25% chance of death climbing everest? Tbh I think I would still do the same. Id do it again if it meant I could have an 8/10 face on top of that.

facepill is even more brutal. height doesnt do you any favours if you are a chinlet and have a baby face and crooked teeth just saying
Very true but a 5’3 with a Chad face will be heavily hampered too. Its like 50/50 between height and face.

Very true but a 5’3 with a Chad face will be heavily hampered too. Its like 50/50 between height and face.

i know a guy who's like 195cm or even more but his face looks like a nerdy walrus so he isnt getting any girls.

I swear there is like a 25% chance of death climbing everest? Tbh I think I would still do the same. Id do it again if it meant I could have an 8/10 face on top of that.
i would do it even if it was 10 times bro i promise you :cryfeels:

Yeah exactly, Everyone always talks about how face is the most important thing but they don't think of guys with good looking faces who are 5'5-5'7
Especially if you are a zoomer if you aren't atleast above 5'10 or 5'11 it's over for you

i know a guy who's like 195cm or even more but his face looks like a nerdy walrus so he isnt getting any girls.
Atleast he can looksmax to get something manlets can't besides LL and that shit hurts and takes like 6months-1 year to recover fully

Do you know any short Chads getting girls?
Depends on the amount of shortness, but I‘ve seen many chad-face manlets that got a girlfriend. Most foids just want the man to be taller than them.

Yeah exactly, Everyone always talks about how face is the most important thing but they don't think of guys with good looking faces who are 5'5-5'7
Especially if you are a zoomer if you aren't atleast above 5'10 or 5'11 it's over for you
Yeah exactly its easier to looksmax than heightmax.
I wouldn’t tbh
You must be 6’2
Atleast he can looksmax to get something manlets can't besides LL and that shit hurts and takes like 6months-1 year to recover fully
Yeah I would rather lefort than LL
Cope i'm 5'7 i would give my 100k tech salary if i could be 6'2
I am 5’11 and would give my 10K savings to be 6’0. It may be 1 inch but it shows you lot how important that one inch is.

I‘d rather be rich and stay Incel than wasting my money on such things, just to get foids that didn’t want me before.
Height also gets you respect from men.
Depends on the amount of shortness, but I‘ve seen many chad-face manlets that got a girlfriend. Most foids just want the man to be taller than them.
Foids want way more than just be taller. A 5’4 foid wont be satisfied with a 5’5 Chad. She will want a 6’4 Chad.

Foids want way more than just be taller. A 5’4 foid wont be satisfied with a 5’5 Chad. She will want a 6’4 Chad.
That’s simply not true. It may apply for most toilets but not for all. Though, if you‘re manlet and non-chad, it’s over.

Just think about how useless foids actually are (besides the intimacy and love they can share).
Now think about all the things you can do with money. You can travel, you can eat the best food, drive the best cars and live in mansions.
Intimacy can also be bought easily.

And true love is something that we won’t ever experience anyways, as we truly understood the deep meaning of the blackpill. Even if we changed our heights, foids will only pretend to love but never actually love any of us.

Most of them play good housewives for decades, just to have access to all the hardly earned MAN’S money.

As a MANLET you're not even allowed to exist. Forget friends as well. You'll be kicked around like a beach ball and ignored and if you dare to complain then you'll just get laughed at

Based greycel