Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the height mogging pyramide

F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-
ryQ2NETt2_0_81_3000_1688_0_x-large.jpg

Confident>less confident>insecure

so your saying that this ugly bald manlet is not subhuman? lol
That's exactly what i am saying. FML "subhuman" has become such a watered down term that people are calling a tanned, bearded, green eyed man a subhuman. Sure he is short, but he can obviously have sex given his other features.

its good to be tall you can see far

That's exactly what i am saying. FML "subhuman" has become such a watered down term that people are calling a tanned, bearded, green eyed man a subhuman. Sure he is short, but he can obviously have sex given his other features.
Screenshot 2023 07 14 123429
Screenshot 2023 07 14 123416

being a bald manlet makes you a subhuman automatically. it dosent matter that your face is not ugly. no woman will ever date a bald manlet

The shorter bald dude has a better face than the others.

Also tallest guy looks bald too. He has a huge forehead and looks like he cuts his hair very short.

The shorter bald dude has a better face than the others.

Also tallest guy looks bald too. He has a huge forehead and looks like he cuts his hair very short.
even with a good face baldness + manletism makes him subhuman

better to be a tall baldie then a short baldie. and better to be a nw1 manlet then a tall baldie

even with a good face baldness + manletism makes him subhuman

better to be a tall baldie then a short baldie. and better to be a nw1 manlet then a tall baldie
Height > everything, although your last comparison is a difficult one. I think being a tall baldie is still better because short men are seen as a joke and don't get respected at all, whereas balding is more common.

Right, only a fakecell would call a guy like that subhuman.
JFL right? He has more SMV than everyone on this forum combined. mogs everyone here

Height > everything, although your last comparison is a difficult one. I think being a tall baldie is still better because short men are seen as a joke and don't get respected at all, whereas balding is more common.
woman would prefer a manlet nw1er over a tall baldie. look at tom cruise, pachino,de niro,even charles manson. meanwhile look at andrew tate and how woman despise him