Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Heaven's Gate cult had found a way out of inceldom - watch this video

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Marshall Applewhite, glorious leader of the Heaven's Gate cult, was victim of a heinous media conspiracy designed to hide his genius.

He was the first man alive to find a way out of inceldom. Watch this video:

That cult that mass suicided?

They got on the mothership

Cool, but they weren't incels.

Let's be honest, guys. Cultmaxxing is the only way out for most of us

They planned to, but never went through with it.
Ah okay, another urban myth I had succumbed to. If you want to be a cult leader, you’d better have large eyes. That’s a common feature I’ve noticed of all cult leaders and famous social manipulators from history. Have a look, you’ll be surprised how many there are. Rasputin, Manson and Jim Jones just to name a few. - and Applewhite of course.

Holy shit he doesn’t blink

Please don't be a religious nut job, this has nothing to do with inceldom, he was some Jesus freak who thought he would save humanity.

Ah okay, another urban myth I had succumbed to. If you want to be a cult leader, you’d better have large eyes. That’s a common feature I’ve noticed of all cult leaders and famous social manipulators from history. Have a look, you’ll be surprised how many there are. Rasputin, Manson and Jim Jones just to name a few. - and Applewhite of course.
Interesting. On the other hand, Rael has normal eyes.

Please don't be a religious nut job, this has nothing to do with inceldom, he was some Jesus freak who thought he would save humanity.
You're just a naysayer.

Interesting. On the other hand, Rael has normal eyes.
He clearly compensated for that in another area, you can clearly see from the smug look on his face and the satisfied expression of contentment on his female followers’ faces. You can also be a great manipulator if you have one of those (Rasputin had a combination of the two, this makes him the greatest manipulator in history). As for the eyes, Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh and David Koresh are a couple more examples.