Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Hatred towards Mushoku Tensei reflects how much soyciety hates Incels

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Every review, every youtube video, every tweet I see about this show is negative towards the main character of the show.
For context, the show is about a 40 yo Incel that gets sent to a fantasy world after getting hit by a truck. he gets reincarnated as a little child to a chad dad and stacy mom and discovers he's gifted in Magic. from then on its him living his new life and harassing foids from time to time.
People are literally SEETHING over it because the main character is an Incel and he is moderately successful in this new world he gets reincarnated to.
Now, one can say "well they are mad since there are pedophilia elements to the story", thats bullshit since nearly every anime today has lolicon material in it. they are just mad because the main character is an Incel.

Re:zero Gigamogs tho.

They no likey when incels have dreams, let alone be a main character

Anything the media hates, you know is good.

Looks like I found a new series to watch.

Normies hate the idea of an incel growing up as a chad and living a happy life .:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I didn't like it either. don't remember why, I think it got too weird or something

I didn't like it either. don't remember why, I think it got too weird or something
explain. try to remember.
Ill tell you what, I like how even though its a fantasy world, the characters and interactions seemed very real to me.
I liked the character developments each character had and the cliff hanger at the end was pretty neat

explain. try to remember.
Ill tell you what, I like how even though its a fantasy world, the characters and interactions seemed very real to me.
I liked the character developments each character had and the cliff hanger at the end was pretty neat
I think MC was too bluepilled for me. I like morally dead MCs, if you have read dungeon defense or redo of healer type

I remember I was seriously surprised about the number of agecucks who hated on this show

I remember I was seriously surprised about the number of agecucks who hated on this show
yeah this was biggest reason show is hated tbh

cant even cope with this cope because this ricecel gets respawned in a fucking proto aryan utopia

fuck i hate u animecels, i cant even cope with anime anymore. anime was my only cope, now I have nothing.
try watching the show in the title. its pretty based

Wish that could happen to me

I hate society

I hate society
28148.jpg

I'm sorry, Jew get no reply.

Never heard of it before.

MC is cringy as fuck, he is a basically a femenine boy
His character development is top tier tho. He grows into a likeable relatable character
Subaru is a simp beyond believe
He was an incel loser then someone who looks like this
Throijm3tqp61

Saved him. ALL THAT WITHOUT MENTIONING THAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HER UNCONTROLLABLY BECAUSE OF SPOILER REASONS. Also he is not a simp if he got the girl.

His character development is top tier tho. He grows into a likeable relatable character

He was an incel loser then someone who looks like this View attachment 431485
Saved him. ALL THAT WITHOUT MENTIONING THAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HER UNCONTROLLABLY BECAUSE OF SPOILER REASONS. Also he is not a simp if he got the girl.
Today ill start watching the second part of season 2

He was an incel loser then someone who looks like this View attachment 431485
I'd rather be Reinhardt than Subaru tbh, tho imo God tier Chad without any foids is still preferable to normie/incel tier with foids