Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Harry Potter film series blackpilled me as a child.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Spoilers if you care.

I never read the book series because im an adhdcel, but I watched the entire Harry Potter series as a kid. One of the most blackpilled moments is when the truth is revealed about Snape. Snape, who is implied to be an ugly, socially-awkward incel, was bullied and tormented brutally by James Potter (Harry's dad and chadlite/high tier normie) and his friend group "the marauders". James ends up with Lily, Snape's oneitis and eventual mother of Harry, and she friendzones snape. James never apologizes to Snape, nor does he face any consequences for his actions. In fact, he remained popular and well-respected throughout his life. The truth is that this happens in real life all the time: bullies are the successful ones while the victims suffer even in adult life.

Snape should have gone ER. :dab:

james and lily dead though :feelshaha:

snape was high-inhib, doomed to death from the start. Also a pedocel

I always thought snape was hot af ( no homo)

That's life, chad always wins, he can bully you and destroy your life while breeding with your oneitis, there is nothing worse in this fucked life than experiencing that. :cryfeels::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

This, and on the fifth film when he teaches harry to control his mind he gets bullied by the son of his childhood bully.

The British accents make HP unwatchable

Reminder that in the actual books, Snape looks more like this

He's been described as having a "long, beak-like nose" and "long, greasy hair"
It was over for him before it even began.

james and lily dead though :feelshaha:

snape was high-inhib, doomed to death from the start. Also a pedocel
Evidence?

Even if he pined forever for the loli version of Lily Potter I'm pretty sure she was mid-pubescent (not pre-pubescent) when they met
Reminder that in the actual books, Snape looks more like this
Ugly people are always the villains.
Props to Rowling for only making him SEEM like that until the end though

brutal snapecel pill

Evidence?

Even if he pined forever for the loli version of Lily Potter I'm pretty sure she was mid-pubescent (not pre-pubescent) when they met

Props to Rowling for only making him SEEM like that until the end though
I really don't like the harry potter fandom

Harry also runs jbw game on the noodlewhore

Spoilers if you care.

I never read the book series because im an adhdcel, but I watched the entire Harry Potter series as a kid. One of the most blackpilled moments is when the truth is revealed about Snape. Snape, who is implied to be an ugly, socially-awkward incel, was bullied and tormented brutally by James Potter (Harry's dad and chadlite/high tier normie) and his friend group "the marauders". James ends up with Lily, Snape's oneitis and eventual mother of Harry, and she friendzones snape. James never apologizes to Snape, nor does he face any consequences for his actions. In fact, he remained popular and well-respected throughout his life. The truth is that this happens in real life all the time: bullies are the successful ones while the victims suffer even in adult life.
And snape ends up probably a 50 something virgin teaching potion classes while having to teach the son of the guy that cucked him

Brutal, i didnt know this.

Spoilers if you care.

It gets even fucking better. Didn't Snape save Harrys life multiple times?

I can't remember the details tough, but yeah his parents were massive cunts.

It was stated or implied that Lily stopped being friends with Snape because he was getting on the Pure Blood wizardry & Dark Arts wave, which was coded for Wypipo supremacy. Even before that she was still friends with James so realistically I didn't ever really think it was a competition between them.

They were both pre pubescent when they met

The whole series was a blackpill when you realize it was pretty much racewar. Voldermont did not want half blood wizards in schools. If you notice that in the beginning hagrad talks about how there is not a witch or wizard with half blood or less. So essentially he was trying to keep the magic being deluded into something like the current cultural war in America. Where if you practice magic it is bad because it is ablest and the other "colored mixed wizards" can not do.

Voldermont did nothing wrong. Also Snape was a the biggest cuck in the story, he never gets the girl and ends up taking care of chads spawn Harry Potter, who is famous just because he did not get murdered one night. Also just like his father he was a fucken prick.

if snape didnt have a subhuman face his life wouldnt have been hell lik eours.

Well that's even worst to know the truth after all these years :feelsaww:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back