Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The hardest part of the blackpill to accept is that we are villains in the story of humanity

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
I've really struggled with this one ever since I kind of came upon it while doing some thinking about the blackpill a few months ago. It really just kind of dawned on me that this is the case for all truecels really.

And it's very difficult to fully accept. I know that logically this is the case, but the miniscule flame of hope inside me keeps torturing me, and refusing to be snuffed out so I cannot fully absorb this realization.

But it is an undeniable truth I think, in reality. With the way we are treated it doesn't matter where we go or who we try to become, ultimately your looks and genetics are going to determine how you are treated. Incels are given the horrific "horns effect" and thus their looks are going to negatively affect EVERY SINGLE ACTION they take in life. And it is impossible not to think constantly how much better people would treat you if you were just a little taller, or had a little bit better face, or had a little bit better frame.

And just looking at past examples, or the way I am treated online and in real life, it is exceedingly difficult to find evidence to thr contrary. Even in media, like games, movies, TV shows, etc, the villain many times is an ugly "person". And even ugly "people" in media in general are treated quite poorly.

To think that there will be no redemption, no ascension, no good ending, no light at the end of the tunnel, for me or other incels, is an extremely dark and BROOTAL reality to accept. Even if I did nothing in life peope would still try to villainize me due to looks. Simply put, my existence is enough reason for them to hate me. Even if I just tried to be alone and enjoy my copes by myself, they will not treat me any better.

The real issue is not even that I will never have a gf (I have already accepted this and cannot even imagine a reality in which this happens) but that nobody will ever treat me in a better way, no matter what I do or say. That is the most difficult part.

Last edited:
I've really struggled with this one ever since I kind of came upon it while doing some thinking about the blackpill a few months ago. It really just kind of dawned on me that this is the case for all truecels really.

And it's very difficult to fully accept. I know that logically this is the case, but the miniscule flame of hope inside me keeps torturing me, and refusing to be snuffed out so I cannot fully absorb this realization.

But it is an undeniable truth I think, in reality. With the way we are treated it doesn't matter where we go or who we try to become, ultimately your looks and genetics are going to determine how you are treated. Incels are given the horrific "horns effect" and thus their looks are going to negatively affect EVERY SINGLE ACTION they take in life. And it is impossible not to think constantly how much better people would treat you if you were just a little taller, or had a little bit better face, or had a little bit better frame.

And just looking at past examples, or the way I am treated online and in real life, it is exceedingly difficult to find evidence to thr contrary. Even in media, like games, movies, TV shows, etc, the villain many times is an ugly "person". And even ugly "people" in media in general are treated quite poorly.

To think that there will be no redemption, no ascension, no good ending, no light at the end of the tunnel, for me or other incels, is an extremely dark and BROOTAL reality to accept. Even if I did nothing in life peope would still try to villainize me due to looks. Simply put, my existence is enough reason for them to hate me. Even if I just tried to be alone and enjoy my copes by myself, they will not treat me any better.

The real issue is not even that I will never have a gf (I have already accepted this and cannot even imagine a reality in which this happens) but that nobody will ever treat me in a better way, no matter what I do or say. That is the most difficult part.
BRUTAL NO REPLY PILL

think of all the opportunities that we hadn't had because of our looks

im ok wit it
Literally how? How can you cope with this? How can you accept this unjust reality head on, while knowing that your suffering will continue without end?

That everyday you are forced to wake up and persist in this doomed reality where every normie sees you as a social pariah, and no matter how hard you try to improve or isolate yourself, they will always invade and make you feel like shit. It is like being a caged rat. There is no escape other than death. Even if I was dead I would be sent to hell probably.

The normies have no empathy whatsoever, because they haven't suffered like we have.
They don't know what it is like to have every conversation you've ever had somehow spun into a way to insult, ridicule, or demean you somehow, and no matter how hard you try to ignore it or defend yourself or change the topic, you still lose.
They don't know what it is like to be picked last for everything and be looked at in disgust when you try even the smallest change to improve your life or circumstances.
They don't know how it is to watch from afar at every normie live a deluded bluepilled life where they betabuxx to have a wife and kids and a suburban house with a white picket fence.
They don't know what it is like to realize with horror that you're not even what can be remotely considered human, and that you never will be considered as an equal human by others.
They don't know what it is like to wake up every day and look in the mirror with pure hatred at your own face and body.

There is no cope for this.

Literally how? How can you cope with this? How can you accept this unjust reality head on, while knowing that your suffering will continue without end?

That everyday you are forced to wake up and persist in this doomed reality where every normie sees you as a social pariah, and no matter how hard you try to improve or isolate yourself, they will always invade and make you feel like shit. It is like being a caged rat. There is no escape other than death. Even if I was dead I would be sent to hell probably.

The normies have no empathy whatsoever, because they haven't suffered like we have.
They don't know what it is like to have every conversation you've ever had somehow spun into a way to insult, ridicule, or demean you somehow, and no matter how hard you try to ignore it or defend yourself or change the topic, you still lose.
They don't know what it is like to be picked last for everything and be looked at in disgust when you try even the smallest change to improve your life or circumstances.
They don't know how it is to watch from afar at every normie live a deluded bluepilled life where they betabuxx to have a wife and kids and a suburban house with a white picket fence.
They don't know what it is like to realize with horror that you're not even what can be remotely considered human, and that you never will be considered as an equal human by others.
They don't know what it is like to wake up every day and look in the mirror with pure hatred at your own face and body.

ALL YOU HAVE TO REALISE THAT YOU MUST DECLARE THAT YOU WANT TO HAVE A FAIR LIFE
IF YOU JUST WANT FEELING HAPPY ALL THE TIME
THEN YOU WILL SUFFER THE MOST

What do you do when you realize nothing you can do can change the current course?
You accept it.

ALL YOU HAVE TO REALISE THAT YOU MUST DECLARE THAT YOU WANT TO HAVE A FAIR LIFE
IF YOU JUST WANT FEELING HAPPY ALL THE TIME
THEN YOU WILL SUFFER THE MOST
It's not about being happy. It's that I cannot receive even the smallest bit of any sort of positive attention from anyone. Even if outwardly, to others I try my best to present myself as a good person. I extend my hand to the world and the world wants to burn my hand with acid.

I am not so deluded that I believe life can be all happiness and such. I know that even the most satisfied and fulfilled have sad or angry feelings. But many times I feel like we are not even given the option to feel happy. Every second I am interacting or even seen by a normie is spent with them shitting on me. And every second not spent interacting with a normie, they spend trying to get to me or invade my space so as to shit on me.

Even if I declared that I wanted a fair life, it will never happen because I am not treated fairly due to my looks. Fairness was never an option due to the horns effect. As an incel I am never given the benefit of the doubt or innocent until proven guilty. It is always the other way around.
Genetics determined how I would be treated by soyciety, and where my lowly social status was in this cruel world.

It's not about being happy. It's that I cannot receive even the smallest bit of any sort of positive attention from anyone. Even if outwardly, to others I try my best to present myself as a good person. I extend my hand to the world and the world wants to burn my hand with acid.

I am not so deluded that I believe life can be all happiness and such. I know that even the most satisfied and fulfilled have sad or angry feelings. But many times I feel like we are not even given the option to feel happy. Every second I am interacting or even seen by a normie is spent with them shitting on me. And every second not spent interacting with a normie, they spend trying to get to me or invade my space so as to shit on me.

Even if I declared that I wanted a fair life, it will never happen because I am not treated fairly due to my looks. Fairness was never an option due to the horns effect. As an incel I am never given the benefit of the doubt or innocent until proven guilty. It is always the other way around.
Genetics determined how I would be treated by soyciety, and where my lowly social status was in this cruel world.
SOUNDS LIKE A SKILL ISSUE

OK BUT FOR REAL

when i was a young lad
everybody in school wanted to bend me over and ride me like a bicycle
after i grew up
i realized what i did wrong
having an opinion and giving a shit
it seems that the only way to win this rigged game is not to play
just dont give a shit
if you cant do that
then just invoke your rage to the maximum
just rage hard enought that you dont care about anyhting else
worked for me!
aslo i cried for most of my childhood
but when i grow up
i realized that this shit was weak and pitiful to cry
you should only cry rarely
not every night before bed

That's the NPC reality it doesn't have to be your reality. You can change your perspective. The NPCs will always screw with you to the death but you don't have to bend to their narrative. If you finally got away from the NPCs you would find that it was an illusion all along. We should be gaslighting NPCs into believing their own lies instead of wishing they were rational.

One man's hero is another man's villain, one man's villain is another man's hero. :feelsjuice:

Some people are born bad while others are born good or in between. While it's possible to try to change your character or improve your morals, how you react to an outer world stimuli depends on your nervous system.
If you're an easily frightened person for example, how can you turn into some low-inhib hero who fight 'for the right thing?'.

yep Me too brothercel may I add you we cope together till the end