Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The hardest challenge yet - only 0,000001% will get it

@slavcel11 you might be surprised to hear this but you could technically get this for reasons that will become clear soon enough

No, Georgian uses this alphabet and I don't think the Arabic script was ever used for it
1556878767 YNKlanguageandalphabet1

It could be any language in the world, just written with Arabic script.
After making sense of the script, check the consonant pattern if those make sense. If the script has vowels, it becomes even easier.
Based on that, I have to say it's probably an indo-European language

After making sense of the script, check the consonant pattern if those make sense. If the script has vowels, it becomes even easier.
You are right but the thing with this language is that it has some Islamic cultural influences associated with it

You are right but the thing with this language is that it has some Islamic cultural influences associated with it
Is it a modern language, or is it an earlier form of a modern language?

Is it Aimaq or Dogri?

This language essentially had a history of using a variation of the Arabic script and most people don't know this hence why I said that this is going to be almost impossible to get if you didn't accidentaly discover this fact like I did

@reveries will get this 100%

shit he beat me to it. I figured before because you come from there and its the only muslim place on europe besides albania
I knew pretty much nobody knew about this fact except me lol

Man I was thinking Macedonian which is kinda close to the area

Man I was thinking Macedonian which is kinda close to the area
Its Bosnian. I just fucking knew this will be hard to get. Who would think of a Slavic language when seeing the Arabic script? Nobody kek, most Slavs can't read the Arabic script and most Arabs, Persians etc. don't know any Slavic languages so it was perfect

I call bullshit larp on this entire thread, because

how is it "more common than you think," yet also you're one the RARE people who know? :feelsseriously:
Its Bosnian my native language. It used to be written in the Arabic script for a short period of time because of Islamic influences. This was perfect for trolling and a challenge because I know most people didn't know this
Yep haha