Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The "Happy Marriage" Meme Is A Modern Day Illusion (Don't Envy Married Men)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
People always look at the projections of something and assume its like they see it, most marriages are shit, partners are always arguing, distrusting since modern times makes infidelity likely, stressed out about finances, etc. All we see are the smiling faces and online posts about how great their family life is, nobody is posting about how they think X is possibly cheat or X has turned to gambling as our sex lives has gone to the trash

People need to stop falling for this "happy marriage" meme, society is no longer structured in a way to facilitate that, most marriages are failures, even the ones that last, people are just "sticking it out" for the sake of their children, and for the sake of appearances

Even some of the normies I know post online about their relationships as they are perfect, images of them sight seeing, dating, cuddling, etc. Yet when they PM me about how shit is going every once in a while I get the inside look into all the shit taking place behind the scenes, constant arguing, the bitch is too expensive, found out she's cheating, etc JFL.

Are there exceptions to the rule, of course, I'm sure there are a few people with stable marriages, but that's very rare, and more likely than not, they live strict religious lives, which is a rarity in of itself as society becomes more and more secular

Whenever I go to a new work place, I always end up talking to more to the older guys than the people in my age groups, because I find them boring, annoying and uninteresting. Every single one of those older guys have told me stories that just affirms to me even more not to get married, whilst ironically they are so indoctrinated by society they always end these stories with - "when you pick a woman look for X" or "when you get married don't do X", I'm always confused by that, but I understand that they are blue pilled and coping, so they don't even have the thought to advise me to never get married based on how fucked up things are today

Every single one of those guys I've talked to (in their 50's and up) have dealt with infidelity from their wives (all ex), some are divorced and paying child support or even alimony, etc. Is it a coincidence that all these older men have had their lives fucked up by women, no, they were normies, and reality had to somewhat black pill them, but even then the blue pill still remains a part of them, hence their shitty advice

I always notice this funny dynamic between older and younger men, older men advise younger men to get married even though they've had their lives all fucked up by women, every single younger guy (my age group) I've spoken to is blue pilled as fuck and speaks as if they are going to find some magical princess and live happily ever after, and ironically in the same department where I work where you find these guys, the older men have been taken through the ringer, its like every man keeps passing on this baton soaked in shit and it keeps getting passed on and on to the younger generations in an endless cycle

Still 100 times better than wagecucking till ur 70s as a lonely virgin.

Devorcedfamilycel reporting, here in Central Europe, especially while talking to older people, I can notice that there's an pandemic of failed relationships that just popped up after the introduction of modern western society after the fall of the Iron Curtain. Marriages that are stable are exclusively settled down chads and pathological families. High IQ.

Still 100 times better than wagecucking till ur 70s as a lonely virgin.

1. If you are wagecucking till your 70's despite not having to invest in things like dating, marriage, children, I'd argue you are so fucking useless your life would be shit anyways. All the guys in my age group are always asking me how come I have all this disposable income lol, having a GF is expensive and you don't even have sex a lot, I think a lot of guys on this site don't really talk to people much so they fall for the illusion, at most couples today are having sex like twice a week maybe, and that's pushing it (unless they live together, which most don't).

2. You don't have to get married to have sex so I don't know where the "virgin" part came in, seems to me like you are projecting your own self imposed restrictions on every other man. There are countries where you can pay for sex very cheaply and its legal, I heard its even $30 a half hour in some cases.

Devorcedfamilycel reporting, here in Central Europe, especially while talking to older people, I can notice that there's an pandemic of failed relationships that just popped up after the introduction of modern western society after the fall of the Iron Curtain. Marriages that are stable are exclusively settled down chads and pathological families. High IQ.

Dude I think men even underestimate how great dating is, a lot of guys on this site are consuming too much media, and not talking to normies or even older guys at all, at most the average guy (who is working) is fucking his GF like twice a week (unless they live together), modern life is so busy people pretty much have to schedule fucking, that's why normies love fridays, weekends, and holidays, its when they can get the most out of their relationships

If your understanding of dating comes from movies and tv shows, you'll think the average relationship is a guy fucking every single day, now with teenagers its different, they are fucking a bit more, but that's because their libidos are higher and to top it off they have nothing but free time, but with adults, relationships aren't really all that great these days

Its better than having nothing, but its not as great as incels think it is, its not like in the past

Last edited:
Can't help it lad, no matter what you show or tell me, that image of a happy marriage with a cute wife, home and kids (and a dog tbf) will always be in the back of my head as something I always wanted :feelsrope:

at most couples today are having sex like twice a week maybe, and that's pushing it (unless they live together, which most don't).
A couple that's living together is having less sex than one that does not. Bed death. The deal is sealed, the honeymoon is over.

Can't help it lad, no matter what you show or tell me, that image of a happy marriage with a cute wife, home and kids (and a dog tbf) will always be in the back of my head as something I always wanted :feelsrope:

TBH it was something I wanted too, but as I grew older I noticed my parents started to pretend less around me, never saw them argue before and then its a complete 180 when you reach a certain age and now your parents argue somewhat openly about varying problems as though they were holding back all this time lol

Then you start talking to other people, researching the stats, and you realize that dream you had was just that, maybe like 5% of people on the planet live this life, and they know its rare, modern media is just over-saturated with it so it gives the illusion that its the norm, but its rare, most relationships are failures

I wanted super powers when I was younger, should I be sad and obsess about the fact that I'll never get super powers, its really the same thing, once you realize its a lie and wasn't possible to begin with, you stop caring, and move on to the things you can change, the variables in life you can actually manipulate to your advantage.

TBH it was something I wanted too, but as I grew older I noticed my parents started to pretend less around me, never saw them argue before and then its a complete 180 when you reach a certain age and now your parents argue somewhat openly about varying problems as though they were holding back all this time lol

Then you start talking to other people, researching the stats, and you realize that dream you had was just that, maybe like 5% of people on the planet live this life, and they know its rare, modern media is just over-saturated with it so it gives the illusion that its the norm, but its rare, most relationships are failures

I wanted super powers when I was younger, should I be sad and obsess about the fact that I'll never get super powers, its really the same thing, once you realize its a lie and wasn't possible to begin with, you stop caring, and move on to the things you can change, the variables in life you can actually manipulate to your advantage.

It depends, it used to be quite a realisitic goal for a lot of people, and I've seen happy marriages and families, my brother fucking has one the weasel cunt so I see that some people manage it so I want it :feelsrope:

A couple that's living together is having less sex than one that does not. Bed death. The deal is sealed, the honeymoon is over.

Well I think that happens once they've lived together for a while, not immediately. You are right though

One thing people forget is that your mind builds up a tolerance for ALL stimuli, in the same way that you won't enjoy watching your favorite movie everyday, you are going to enjoy less and less having sex with the same person, this is why you always hear normies talking about "spicing up" their sex life and having to do role play and all kind of shit to "rekindle that spark" :feelskek:

Monogamy is unnatural to begin with, but at least with a patriarchy in place, along with religious values, there were other perks and a sense of order, that made it all worthwhile, I just don't think all the struggles men face with relationships today are worth the investment.

If you are high enough iq you will be able to differentiate between a good relationship and a shit relationship. Most men will settle with 'beta status' rather than being single. It's as simple as that.
Monogamy is unnatural to begin with,

Why do you say this? Not saying you are wrong but am curious. Lots of species mate for life. Swans for example.

If you are high enough iq you will be able to differentiate between a good relationship and a shit relationship. Most men will settle with 'beta status' rather than being single. It's as simple as that.

That just sounds like naivety and/or narcissism, a good relationship can become a shit relationship, I doubt all these divorced men married the witches that divorced them, these women hid their true intentions or became a diferent person over time due to how cultural norms influence women

Just seems like passing the blame back on to men by saying - "you weren't observant enough" or "its your fault for being low IQ"

A shit deal is a shit deal, whether you luck out and get the better side of it or not, and marriage is a shit deal

Why do you say this? Not saying you are wrong but am curious. Lots of species mate for life. Swans for example.

"Lots of" is an overstatement, of the roughly 5,000 species of mammals, only 3 to 5 percent are known to form lifelong pair bonds.

Humans are not among that small group, our monogamy is artificial not natural, love birds for example don't need a marriage contract, infidelity clauses, etc, its just in their nature not to cheat on their current partner.

Can confirm, I'm a product of divorce and shitty marriages.

Idk man. The perfect marriage will always be in my head too no matter what I do to cope. It's hard to be marriagepilled for me cause my parents and grandparents seem to be having good marriage. My dad was fired because the company was bankrupt 3 years ago. And then he had to pay things like me enrolling in college. Many financial problems with no income for 2 years but my mom and he never argue. Still full of laughters, eating cheap foods, and affection in the family. I guess marriagepill is the pill I can't swallow

Idk man. The perfect marriage will always be in my head too no matter what I do to cope. It's hard to be marriagepilled for me cause my parents and grandparents seem to be having good marriage. My dad was fired because the company was bankrupt 3 years ago. And then he had to pay things like me enrolling in college. Many financial problems with no income for 2 years but my mom and he never argue. Still full of laughters, eating cheap foods, and affection in the family. I guess marriagepill is the pill I can't swallow

You have to accept that their situation is rare and they are from a different era, their norm is not your norm, you can't determine the direction you go based on an old out dated map, you'll just get lost.

That just sounds like naivety and/or narcissism, a good relationship can become a shit relationship, I doubt all these divorced men married the witches that divorced them, these women hid their true intentions or became a diferent person over time due to how cultural norms influence women

Just seems like passing the blame back on to men by saying - "you weren't observant enough" or "its your fault for being low IQ"

A shit deal is a shit deal, whether you luck out and get the better side of it or not, and marriage is a shit deal

"Lots of" is an overstatement, of the roughly 5,000 species of mammals, only 3 to 5 percent are known to form lifelong pair bonds.

Humans are not among that small group, our monogamy is artificial not natural, love birds for example don't need a marriage contract, infidelity clauses, etc, its just in their nature not to cheat on their current partner.
If you hypothetically had a hot gf and things were going well and then she insisted you get married it would be hard to say no in these circumstances. Some men will be under the illusion that marriage will keep the foid dicked down.

Marriage is being relegated to famous people. Most people that I "know" have a very negative opinion of it. I've even heard women say they do not want to get married.

Marriage before the feminization of foids was the best. It was real back then.

If I was born in the 1900’s, i’d get married in a heart beat.

Most of us probably could do it since lookism didn’t have much weight back then.

You have to accept that their situation is rare and they are from a different era, their norm is not your norm, you can't determine the direction you go based on an old out dated map, you'll just get lost.
Brutal realitypill

If you hypothetically had a hot gf and things were going well and then she insisted you get married it would be hard to say no in these circumstances. Some men will be under the illusion that marriage will keep the foid dicked down.
Ngl but yeah even I'm not blackpilled enough to say no if I had a good loyal hot gf asked me to marry her. But I agree that most men don't consider the terror of deadbedrooms in marriage with minimum to none pure physical attraction. They think like if you've married a woman, you're set.

Marriage before the feminization of foids was the best. It was real back then.

Most of us probably could do it since lookism didn’t have much weight back then.
I don't think my height would be sufficient even for those times tbh

Same, I even say this among co-workers, but I tell them marriage today just doesn't seem worth it

Marriage in the modern West is a joke, and will continue to be until the day women are beaten back into submission.

Ngl but yeah even I'm not blackpilled enough to say no if I had a good loyal hot gf asked me to marry her.

I would end the relationship and move on tbh, its just not worth it, that hot gf is going to become old used up goods anyways, women are a depreciating asset, whilst my wealth is going to be increasing over time, and as the relationship falls apart over time, it is going to be looking more and more attractive to her relative to her looking less and less attractive to me, the only winner in marriage is the woman

Also @Ignas what loyalty?, its not even a guarantee anymore, she could have been fucking other guys on the side even while asking you to marry her, you would just be assuming she's loyal, its just not worth the risk anymore, women bring nothing to the table but expenditure

I
I would end the relationship and move on tbh, its just not worth it, that hot gf is going to become old used up goods anyways, women are a depreciating asset, whilst my wealth is going to be increasing over time, and as the relationship falls apart over time, it is going to be looking more and more attractive to her relative to her looking less and less attractive to me, the only winner in marriage is the woman

Also @Ignas what loyalty?, its not even a guarantee anymore, she could have been fucking other guys on the side even while asking you to marry her, you would just be assuming she's loyal, its just not worth the risk anymore, women bring nothing to the table but expenditure
Come on man that's :redpill: as fuck. Just build wealth bro! Men age like fine wine bro! If you find a diamond amongst the rough why discard it just because marriage is mentioned? Sounds borderline autistic IMHO.

You have to be be a special kind of mentally retarded to think happy marriages still exist.

Can't decide that yet tbh. First, I don't have a good hot gf. Second, there's no alimony and child support marriage law in my country, so marriage might still be tempting to me. I guess I need to swallow :blackpill::blackpill: more.

Yeah it's not a guarantee. There's no guarantee unless you're gigachad. If she fucked other guy I'd legit run paddock game, but with 3x score boost

Come on man that's :redpill: as fuck. Just build wealth bro! Men age like fine wine bro! If you find a diamond amongst the rough why discard it just because marriage is mentioned? Sounds borderline autistic IMHO.

1. Men don't age any better than women, its just that men can fall back on wealth since women are the shallow lazy sex

2. You are assuming its a "diamond", you think all these divorced men didn't think they "found the one" too JFL, women are always the one...... until they aren't. Truth is there is no "one" for you out there, only "the many", there are so any humans alive today there are probably atleast 100 women perfect for you on the planet, you will just likely never encounter them, but again, even if you marry them as "that one" more likely than not with modern social norms they will become someone else

I'm just a person who really hates stress, I don't like worrying about things all the time, I don't chase challenges, I chase comfort, and my life would be way more comfortable, wealthmaxxing and fucking cheap whores than worrying about mortgages for a "nice home" because my wife wants to show off to her girl friends, or paying for some expensive wedding ceremony.

Maybe one day we'll have a world encompassing super AI that tracks and records personality traits, hobbies, etc and uses a giant online dating service to pair people up lol

chads probably have happy marriages

Marriage is a joke tbh just fucking lol if you'd get married in 2019

1. Men don't age any better than women, its just that men can fall back on wealth since women are the shallow lazy sex

2. You are assuming its a "diamond", you think all these divorced men didn't think they "found the one" too JFL, women are always the one...... until they aren't. Truth is there is no "one" for you out there, only "the many", there are so any humans alive today there are probably atleast 100 women perfect for you on the planet, you will just likely never encounter them, but again, even if you marry them as "that one" more likely than not with modern social norms they will become someone else

I'm just a person who really hates stress, I don't like worrying about things all the time, I don't chase challenges, I chase comfort, and my life would be way more comfortable, wealthmaxxing and fucking cheap whores than worrying about mortgages for a "nice home" because my wife wants to show off to her girl friends, or paying for some expensive wedding ceremony.

Maybe one day we'll have a world encompassing super AI that tracks and records personality traits, hobbies, etc and uses a giant online dating service to pair people up lol
Fair enough. My life would be a lot easier if I had your mindset but escortcelling depresses me tbh.

You should chase challenges tho. That's what makes life worth living.

You should chase challenges tho. That's what makes life worth living.

That's a meme passed down by the elites of society to the plebs, just like "hard work" being a "virtue", it creates the perfect mindset for a slave who will be satisfied being beneath someone because "at least I'm a harder worker than you, you couldn't handle this kind of work, that makes me better than you"

I notice a lot of people in lower level jobs, especially the back braking kind (men) have this kind of mindset, they gather in groups and cope, and speak ill of their superiors, and ironically think themselves better for having to worker harder than their bosses

What makes life worth living is comfort and pleasure, the rest is for the plebs.

Moon busting IQ

Marriage has been destroyed by whore empowerment, welfare for women and divorce rape for men. The future will be nothing but bastards and broken homes crying for a world they never knew existed just some time ago.

I really dont wanna get married. I even told my mother