Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The happiest marriages are when childhood friends marry each other

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Marrying a total stranger is unnatural and degenerate. Dating is even MORE degenerate. Everything about our fucking time is degeneratre.

The strongest, healthiest marriages are when a foid and dude knew each other for years or decades in their childhood and then lose their virginity with each other. This is literally how it is supposed to be.

I DO NOT mean when they are "friends" in adulthood since that doesn't count and puts the guy into cuck territory.

Hell if I ever had that shit I would be the happiest wagecuck in existence. I can only envy our grand-grand-parents and (maybe) grand-parents.

Attachments

• 1624603308521.jpg
    1624603308521.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
brutal truth. you need be Chad and have good luck for that tho. many incels besides being ugly has shitty parents who moved around a lot

No shit, lowest divorce rates too.

Marrying a total stranger is unnatural and degenerate. Dating is even MORE degenerate. Everything about our fucking time is degeneratre.

The strongest, healthiest marriages are when a foid and dude knew each other for years or decades in their childhood and then lose their virginity with each other. This is literally how it is supposed to be.

I DO NOT mean when they are "friends" in adulthood since that doesn't count and puts the guy into cuck territory.

Hell if I ever had that shit I would be the happiest wagecuck in existence. I can only envy our grand-grand-parents and (maybe) grand-parents.
Op are you white?

Usually means they’re age matched though, which I don’t think is ideal

Ok, but why did you have to upload a picture of a woman? Foid worship is a banable offense.

It never began :feelsrope:

could have been me, asked out my best friend who was a female at a young age after years of friendship, she laughed at me, and we stopped being friends (too weird) and now is having a baby with some guy who honestly is not good looking at all, has acne and shit.

could have been me, asked out my best friend who was a female at a young age after years of friendship, she laughed at me, and we stopped being friends (too weird) and now is having a baby with some guy who honestly is not good looking at all, has acne and shit.
Over when you get cucked by dudes you literally mog

so fucking over man, he gets to have sex with her, get her love and affection while I'm left to rot. This world is unfair. I hate everything now.

Over when you get cucked by dudes you literally mog

They both look like subhumans.
He is for sure, idk how tall he is but I assume same as me, and if that's the case, I easily mog him, yet he get's everything and I don't. I daydream what it would be like if she said yes and I had a steady gf like her, I could have been so happy. I'm kinda tipsy btw, so yeahhh.

my great grandparents on my moms side literally got engaged at the age of 13 (arranged marriage) but knew each other since they were toddlers and apparently they were the happiest couple ever since (according to my grandmother) everyone would be envious of how strong their relationship was...i bet theyre rolling in their graves seeing how pathetic their descendants (me) are doing today :feelsrope:

There are quite some instances where I mog guys and those pricks have girlfriends. And still wonder why, it's probably because of my Eastern European accent.