Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "The Hanoi Mông-Face Ratio"

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was in Hanoi I devised something I called "The Hanoi Mông-Face Ratio" which is based on the idea that toilets in Hanoi can either have very beautiful faces and small asses (mông) or they have very beautiful thick round asses and very ugly faces, but not both. This ratio didn't apply to places outside of Hanoi like Hưng Yên or Hà Giang, but it most certainly applied to Hanoi.

I found that it was basically impossible to find a toilet who had both a beautiful face and a beautiful body, it was one or the other, and personally I find bodies more important than face as I like big squishy asses over faces. Though as I'm Black I couldn't get either toilet anyhow. :lul:

Strangely enough, I heard a toilet complain about the exact same thing, she said that either ugly men have good muscular bodies or handsome men were really skinny.

I'd say that Gigachad and Gigastacy have both a 8/10~10/10 body and 8/10~10/10 face.

Examples are here:

Screenshot 20220729 141653

Screenshot 20220729 142521

I think that it makes evolutionary sense for some lines to prioritise good bodies over good faces, in fact I also often see couples in the streets where they both have good bodies but ugly faces or the opposite.

Emma Watson is mid