Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The gympill debunked

K

kanged

Greycel
I am here to debunk the famed "just hit the gym bro" pill, a.k.a, the "gym pill".

Lately, I decided to hit the gym because one of my colleague who became somewhat of a close friend asked me to join to the gym.

I start going to the gym and start working out along with him. Things are going well. We discuss our lives and at some point he tells me he has slept with a lot of women.

When I start asking him the details of his sexual life, he tells me that women were into him long before he even entered the gym, he pulls up his phone and shows me a photo where he is skinny but has a good face and told me, this was his sexual peak. This is somewhere during his undergrad.

That's when I realized that the gym pill is a myth. The guy literally was sleeping with 1 woman a week during his undergrad when he was a skinny asf guy with no muscles but just a good face.

The second instance when the gym pill got debunked was when a couple started coming to the gym. The girl always wore a pink top and the guy she came with was a muscular guy with a not so great face.

The pink girl started giving choosing looks to my colleague and we both would often discuss it. However, he avoided making a move on her as we presumed the guy along with her was her bf.

One day the pink girl came alone to the gym alone and smiled at my colleague, my colleague just casually asked her "Where's your gym buddy". To that she replied "Ohh, him? He's just a friend'.

I was astounded ASF. Like the guy literally came in everyday to help the woman with her workout and was muscular and stuff but still got friendzoned. That's when the gympill was thoroughly debunked for me.

So the lesson is, if it hasn't begun for you, it never began. The gym won't change anything.

I am here to debunk the famed "just hit the gym bro" pill, a.k.a, the "gym pill".

Lately, I decided to hit the gym because one of my colleague who became somewhat of a close friend asked me to join to the gym.

I start going to the gym and start working out along with him. Things are going well. We discuss our lives and at some point he tells me he has slept with a lot of women.

When I start asking him the details of his sexual life, he tells me that women were into him long before he even entered the gym, he pulls up his phone and shows me a photo where he is skinny but has a good face and told me, this was his sexual peak. This is somewhere during his undergrad.

That's when I realized that the gym pill is a myth. The guy literally was sleeping with 1 woman a week during his undergrad when he was a skinny asf guy with no muscles but just a good face.

The second instance when the gym pill got debunked was when a couple started coming to the gym. The girl always wore a pink top and the guy she came with was a muscular guy with a not so great face.

The pink girl started giving choosing looks to my colleague and we both would often discuss it. However, he avoided making a move on her as we presumed the guy along with her was her bf.

One day the pink girl came alone to the gym alone and smiled at my colleague, my colleague just casually asked her "Where's your gym buddy". To that she replied "Ohh, him? He's just a friend'.

I was astounded ASF. Like the guy literally came in everyday to help the woman with her workout and was muscular and stuff but still got friendzoned. That's when the gympill was thoroughly debunked for me.

So the lesson is, if it hasn't begun for you, it never began. The gym won't change anything.
As a former gymcel i can confirm face and height is everything, Its over :cryfeels:

It is water. Most guys find this out very soon because the gym is among the first suggestions that everybody gives you. You naturally try it because it sounds good, you will have a good body and good strength, and surely it must be attractive, right? No, it is not, and you are left very disappointed after being jacked. It does literally nothing.

I am only surprised that you endured asking him questions about his sex life and having such a sexhaver as a friend. Most of incels would go mad listening to this, so I don´t know what shenanigans are going on there.

you dont need to be ripped or massive muscles. frame is also important.

The gym isn't for getting pussy, retard. JFL

The gym isn't for getting pussy, retard. JFL
If is for get, everyone says that if you want to get relationships you have to go out and do things. They always recommend the gym, which the same thread is trying to criticize.

If is for get, everyone says that if you want to get relationships you have to go out and do things. They always recommend the gym, which the same thread is trying to criticize.
The gym is for one thing and one thing only: improving your physical health, strength, and fitness.

That's it. It's not for impressing girls. It's not for getting laid. It's not for any kind of red pill bullshit.

The gym is for one thing and one thing only: improving your physical health, strength, and fitness.

That's it. It's not for impressing girls. It's not for getting laid. It's not for any kind of red pill bullshit.
So all the tips for getting relationships by going to the gym are useless.

How does the gym improve your health? And wtf does "fitness" even mean?

My gym has a sauna and a hot tub that I really wanna try but if people are around I will feel bad because I am so ugly.

If anything, having a muscular body shows the woman you are trying too hard and that your base is low value to begin with.

Dnr

Are you serious?
That's not an argument. Just because a lie is repeated and promoted enough doesn't make it true. Your response clearly shows you just accept things without questioning them, because you imply that knowledge that the gym is healthy for some reason is common sense. Please explain how the gym is healthy.

That's not an argument. Just because a lie is repeated and promoted enough doesn't make it true. Your response clearly shows you just accept things without questioning them, because you imply that knowledge that the gym is healthy for some reason is common sense. Please explain how the gym is healthy.
No, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you about something that's so well known that it's laughable to argue about it. JFL

Look it up the health benefits of lifting weights, if you really care.

something that's so well known that it's laughable to argue about it.
Very flawed, even dangerous form of thinking you have. Just accept any bullshit because every normgroid also thinks it's true. Lol at you.
Look it up the health benefits of lifting weights, if you really care.
Lmao, and google also tells me that trannies are real women and that covid vaccines are safe and effective when i look it up.
You don't want to explain because you have no idea what you're talking about, not because you're "wasting your time" it takes 1 minute max to do it.
You say they are healthy because the "fact" that the practice of lifting metal repeatedly being healthy was repeated and pushed enough and resistance against doing the practice was shamed enough. You're a close minded parroting retard.

Very flawed, even dangerous form of thinking you have. Just accept any bullshit because every normgroid also thinks it's true. Lol at you.

Lmao, and google also tells me that trannies are real women and that covid vaccines are safe and effective when i look it up.
You don't want to explain because you have no idea what you're talking about, not because you're "wasting your time" it takes 1 minute max to do it.
You say they are healthy because the "fact" that the practice of lifting metal repeatedly being healthy was repeated and pushed enough and resistance against doing the practice was shamed enough. You're a close minded parroting retard.
Nigger, you're fucking retarded. In the time it took you to write all of this garbage you could have entered "health benefits of lifting weights" in a search engine and educated yourself.

Fucking GrAYs.

Nigger, you're fucking retarded. In the time it took you to write all of this garbage you could have entered "health benefits of lifting weights" in a search engine and educated yourself.
Just like i could have entered "are trans women real women" in a search engine and educated myself? LMAO

Just like i could have entered "are trans women real women" in a search engine and educated myself? LMAO

As if this place needed any more idiot GrAYs.

As if this place needed any more idiot GrAYs.
>no argument
>mesmerized by newGOD's unusual superior intellect

Looks like i win, again.
Btw, is the "GrAY" in the room with us?

>no argument
>mesmerized by newGOD's unusual superior intellect

Looks like i win, again.
Btw, is the "GrAY" in the room with us?
Stay weak, boyo. Like I give a shit.

@gymletethnicel JFL GTFIH. :feelskek: :feelshaha: :lul:

Stay weak, boyo. Like I give a shit.
And where are you ever gonna use that strength?
Because all you're doing when you lift metal up and down until muscle is ouchie is making a muscle adapt so next time you lift metal up and down until muscle is ouchie it's a little bit easier. That's it, no technical purpose. It's only to make the act of lifting metal in a specific form easier.
Not even mentioning that if you train for strength alone, you also train useless muscles.
You can carry the groceries more easily when mommy calls you for help tho maby

@gymletethnicel JFL GTFIH. :feelskek: :feelshaha: :lul:
The gym is good for developing your body's strength, not for much else. I see no other point to the gym, at all, anything else is stupid or a dumb cope. For dating, it can help if you were never an incel to begin with. But if you are ugly, you are ugly and you cannot improve your dating life by going to the gym.

And where are you ever gonna use that strength?
My strength has personally literally saved my life from an attacker, so gym can help, but it's not immediately obvious.

The gym is good for developing your body's strength, not for much else. I see no other point to the gym, at all, anything else is stupid or a dumb cope. For dating, it can help if you were never an incel to begin with. But if you are ugly, you are ugly and you cannot improve your dating life by going to the gym.
It's a good energy release for me. When you sit on your ass all day at work/studying, it helps get rid of tension and makes falling asleep easier.

My strength has personally literally saved my life from an attacker, so gym can help, but it's not immediately obvious.
Really? How? Did you do a wrestling move on him that requires grabbing and throwing? Because that's where i see the strength boost from the gym maybe being applied

Really? How? Did you do a wrestling move on him that requires grabbing and throwing? Because that's where i see the strength boost from the gym maybe being applied
No, someone tried to stab me and I was able to withstand their assault. I won't go into details.

Yes water the gym doesn't change your face.

Fucking GrAYs.
He's so retarded :feelskek:

The gym pill needs to be more thoroughly debunked by fellow blackpillers as this is the pill which strays a lot of incels into believing the redpill.

Gym is only worth it for yourself.

post body or GTFO :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelsthink:

How does the gym improve your health? And wtf does "fitness" even mean?
yah bro staying inside all day and never doing any physical activity is good for you brooo the gym is useless it's not like it gives you much needed exercise brooo

That’s brutal dude :feelsbadman:
The world is just a playground to 7+ guys and most women, isn’t it.

The guy literally was sleeping with 1 woman a week during his undergrad when he was a skinny asf guy with no muscles but just a good face.

"Ohh, him? He's just a friend'.
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::cryfeels:

That’s brutal dude :feelsbadman:
The world is just a playground to 7+ guys and most women, isn’t it.
chimps are more kind to sub5s, they simply kill them off.
SOYciety needs us betas to work for them to make stuff and use us as slaves and lead us on with the :bluepill: and :redpill: to keep us subdued.

chimps are more kind to sub5s, they simply kill them off.
SOYciety needs us betas to work for them to make stuff and use us as slaves and lead us on with the :bluepill: and :redpill: to keep us subdued.
It’s even more ragefuel and sadnessfuel knowing we’re subsidizing all their fun :feelsbadman:

NO SOCIAL ACTIVITY?
NO SOCIAL RESPONSIBLITY!

Yeah dude :feelsbadman: I just work the bare minimum to get by but that seems to be increasing sadly
the bare minimum is damn near the maximum in 2024

Based. Do shit for yourself for once

Stay fat, stay based :feelscomfy: