Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The gym is a very blackpill place

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
At the gym people are working out alone with their friends or their partner. Few people are alone.

wear le black hoodie and headphones and be a sigma grindset:feelzez:

gymmaxxing is retarded unless you are at least a 6/10 normie in face.

If thats a hobby then its okay.

im going there in a few hours

such a depressing place honestly

but anything to boost my self esteem a bit

At the gym people are working out alone with their friends or their partner. Few people are alone.
There are plenty your in the wrong fucking gym bro. Dont go to faggot Planet fitness or LA fitness go to real mans gym

I walk through the gym sometimes and definitely don't look like a gym bro! I guess we're all different.

I think many places are hard to go to alone.

Go to gym to transform from skinny incel to muscular incel

I pride myself for never stepping foot in the gym in my whole life

i know but still want to start workout

dont gymmaxx unless ur tallfag its a waste of time

I go to take a shower and use the massage chairs while I drink vodka. I stay away from other people. Sometimes I play basketball if nobody is on the court.

when J go I wear a hoodie, keep in my corner and ignore most other people, get through the sets and stay hydrated, possibly some time in the sauna then GTFO, the gym isn’t really a place to focus on other people or give them attention, especially foids

when J go I wear a hoodie, keep in my corner and ignore most other people, get through the sets and stay hydrated, possibly some time in the sauna then GTFO, the gym isn’t really a place to focus on other people or give them attention, especially foids
Yeah

I go to take a shower and use the massage chairs while I drink vodka. I stay away from other people. Sometimes I play basketball if nobody is on the court.
Good

It's brutal asf and one of the reasons why i stopped gymcelling
I remember one day i went after a long hard day, and there was some prettyboy with his foid. They were kissing and touching while i was there depressed af on the bench

Just fucking cage at any gym faggot who claims to be blackpilled