Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The guy who blew up his hand is making us look bad

false flag/10

They’re laughing now but wait until the coming years, I guarantee we’re about to be in for a ride

What a fucking retard. Target the actual people who bullied you instead of random strangers if you're gonna go ER. And you can't it fuck up ya dummy.

Also I like how the title has to have the 'sexually frustrated' thing in there.

Dumb NPC niggers are so retarded it's like they actually enjoy doing what the Jewish slave masters want them to do. It's actually funny.

Also I like how the title has to have the 'sexually frustrated' thing in there.
normies genuinely consider "sexually frustrated" to be a synonym for evil. there would be no reason to include it otherwise

Lol at hot cheerleaders

normies genuinely consider "sexually frustrated" a synonym for "evil"
Also it's as if not having sex is the only problem for incels. What about all of these:

As an ugly male I:
  • Get laughed or pointed or stared at in the street almost every time I go out
  • Get bullied and made fun of for my looks
  • Everyone subconsciously hates me because of the way I look and treats me like shit
  • People avoid talking and interacting to me
  • People subconsciously don't want to see me be happy or succeed because of my looks
  • No one empathizes or cares about ugly males' situation, some are happy about it even
  • Because of all of the above ugly males will likely have depression, anxiety, suffer from isolation and loneliness and no energy or motivation
  • All of the above makes it difficult to get/want to get a job - which is why the majority of incels are NEETs
  • Also knowing you will never have lustful sex or a partner or a family is suifuel

normies genuinely consider "sexually frustrated" to be a synonym for evil. there would be no reason to include it otherwise

it gives us a bad name because he's NOT fucking ugly. What a fakecel

They are the evil ones

I guarantee we’re about to be in for a ride
Lolno we won't. Incels will be getting surveilled and then arrested at the slightest signs after hate speech laws are enacted. Then police will be arresting incels for not praising women enough while the state funds nigger death riots.

Lolno we won't. Incels will be getting surveilled and then arrested at the slightest signs after hate speech laws are enacted. Then police will be arresting incels for not praising women enough while the state funds nigger death riots.
Sounds like a pipe dream tbh

He deserved for thinking explosives are a good option for ER
Look at Columbine.wad from Doom,they had pounds of explosives and it didnt do shit.Guns did the job

I dont fucking care

I'd blow my hand just to look like him I mean holy shit if that's an incel I must be my own fuckin species. Whites who look like this are either ridiculously spoiled or super autistic. Wtf

Last edited: