Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The guy that makes trashing on us his lifestyle did a face reveal.

He got doxxed before but they were old pics I think. Just how you'd expect an autist that makes shit comics that no one reads would look like.

He would be one of us if he was blackpilled instead of soymaxxing

He's been doxxed before and we even found his youtube channel he use to upload on:feelsPop:

Love how he put out a "PSA on selfies" yesterday and then proceeds to post the most autistic one he could find today.

933B1099 C823 4DDE 9031 6CA86BEF0F5D
842DE15B FAC9 4A16 897A CB419CBC9DDA

God he looks so fucking punchable I swear. My neurotypical sensors are tingling and they want me to brutally cave his nose in like a pancake

Jfl at those eye bags. He looks like a stereotypical school shooter :lul:

He's been doxxed before and we even found his youtube channel he use to upload on:feelsPop:

Love how he put out a "PSA on selfies" yesterday and then proceeds to post the most autistic one he could find today.
Yeah someone also found his real name (Adam Dooling), his address and his workplace (his dad's company jfl).

Alek Minassian's cousin

i hate that i look worse than him

God he looks so fucking punchable I swear. My neurotypical sensors are tingling and they want me to brutally cave his nose in like a pancake
Lifefuel for Animecel :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

I legit think now if I were white, I probably mog the most males on the subreddit.

Someone who looks like that thinks he can criticize us??

He got doxxed before but they were old pics I think. Just how you'd expect an autist that makes shit comics that no one reads would look like.
Literally no one reads it, I clicked his page and he has hundreds of podcasts WHAT THE FUCK.

No one hates your face, it’s hilarious seeing someone with no self awareness

the new incel saint

Advocatedoogy
"I lost my virginity at 31, after I waited 8 years to dip my dick inside of my gf. Incels are like totally pathetic losers, while I'm not! Checkmate inklers"

Oh my God doogy

View attachment 654066
"I lost my virginity at 31, after I waited 8 years to dip my dick inside of my gf. Incels are like totally pathetic losers, while I'm not! Checkmate inklers"

Oh my God doogy
His story changes every time and the supposed age of his gf when he lost it to her oddly changes as well.

Strange.

View attachment 654066

Oh my God doogy
Also I doubt he's only "mildly" autistic, mild autists have zero issue blending in:feelsmage:

incel in denial

If I was taller and in better shape I would mog him that’s really saying something

View attachment 654066

Oh my God doogy
If you lost your virginity at 31 you'll always be an honorary incel. He literally achieved wizard status. Can you imagine what a woman who willingly had sex with an ugly reddit autist like him looks like? Bitch probably reached menopause before she even started talking to him.

And it sounds like a larp anyway. No woman would talk to him for 8 fucking years.

And it sounds like a larp anyway. No woman would talk to him for 8 fucking years.
Yeah who knows. His stories don't make any sense, they are not coherent. Doogycel is just another incel in heavy denial

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back