Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The guy on the left is more approachable" LMAO

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
It's also a far-left haven for mentally ill faggots and radical marxists
I talk to Alt-Left and Alt-Right people online often...

IT are considered NPCs by everyone.

Who do these morons think they're fooling anyway? It doesn't matter who you say is more "approachable". We all know which one you find more fuckable

I never noticed their body language before until they pointed that out.

this is why I like gasoline and fire they can solve just about any problem .

You want to Know the life of this foid?

• Wakes up beside her Chad boyfriend and gives him a blowjob
  • Goes to the kitchen and makes breakfast (pancakes, maple syrup and whipped cream on top) for him
  • Chad comes in the kitchen, she gives him another blowjob and he cums on her face
  • As Chad goes to off work in his expensive car she kisses him goodbye
  • Calls her beta orbiter who was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts spying on her
  • Simp comes running and takes her shopping
  • On the way to the mall she talks about how all men are dogs and rapists and each of them should be castrated and put behind bars to rot. Simp gladly agrees
  • Spends $1200 on shoes and make up and clothes. Simp happily pays for it
  • Orders the most expensive dish in the restaurant, simp pays for it too
  • He takes her back home, says goodbye and asks her to call him
  • She doesn't returns the gesture and tells him to fuck off
  • Calls all her friends and they talk about the dick size of their Chad boyfriends
  • Becky brags that she gave her boyfriend unreciprocated oral sex for 5 hours straight
  • Get bored and logs on to Reddit
  • Writes a post on IT saying "I actually think chubby men with recessed chins are hot. I would totally date them if they had a nice personality"
  • Gets bored and opens Tinder
  • She had got 300 profile likes last night
  • Swipes left on all men shorter than 6'4. Swipes right on men with blue eyes, 6'5 height and perfect jawline.
  • Gets 7 chat notifications right after she finished swiping
  • All the gigachads she swiped right were desperately waiting to fuck her
  • She gives them a time and place for a gangbang
  • Opens Twitch where she is a cam girl
  • Shows her boobs and ass while playing a stupid game
  • Gets bored, opens Patreon and sells nudes and feet pics to horny old men and earns $2000
  • Open Instagram where she got 10000 likes on her bikini selfie
  • Ignores all comments and DM's and waits for her boyfriend to come home from work
  • Chad comes home and starts watching TV
  • Becky takes off his shoes and begs for a crumb of dick
  • He shoves his dick inside her mouth while he relaxes on the couch
  • After he finishes Becky sits beside him and strokes his hair
  • TV news says "Feminist protest against wage gap by demonstrating outside White House"
  • Becky becomes furious and says "These bitter feminist sluts. I'm not like them babe. I am a men's right activist."
  • Chad becomes happy and kisses her goodnight
  • After he is asleep Becky goes to the hotel where she had called her Tinder matches
  • They have a gangbang all night, she orgasms multiple times after being passed around, triple penetrated and creampied
  • Comes back home at 5 AM and falls asleep in the arms of her boyfriend
:feelskek: :feelskek:+1 for high effort reply

It's also a far-left haven for mentally ill faggots and radical marxists
If they're so left why don't they believe in equality in the dating market for incels?

the ricecel is putting all the effort to prepare and give a good presentation,chad comes unprepared,says one low iq sentence and everybody is praising him.the ricecel then does not know how to cope with this mog,and gives a huge smile,which is a sign of nervousness
fugg why do people even attend presentations if all they do is blurt 12 low iq syllables fuck chads shouldn't be allowed into college

If they're so left why don't they believe in equality in the dating market for incels?
Because they are leftists, they can't into logic

Thats how the world should work. But it doesnt work like that they always suck the beasts cock

Approachable != fuckable.

In fact, the more attractive someone is, the less approachable they become to high inhib people because they are intimidating, vs someone who nobody wants to sleep with, there is no fear in getting rejected by that person.

Fuckability doesn't really have much to do with approachability. You can be approached all the time for reasons that have nothing to do with people wanting to fuck you... being approachable is irrelevant in getting sex if you are not sexually desireable in the first place.

"approachable" in this case means that he looks like less of a threat, it's basically code word for doormat. a bunny is more "approachable" than a wolf.

Nobel prize in physics IQ.

"approachable" in this case means that he looks like less of a threat, it's basically code word for doormat. a bunny is more "approachable" than a wolf.
This. Being perceived as friendly correlates negatively with being perceived as a potential sexual partner.

They are telling the truth though.
Allow me to translate from foidspeak for you:
"The guy on the left is far more approachable because there's no sexual tension, he's like an asexual puppy who could make for an entertaining orbiter in the friendzone and because he's an ugly manlet there's little chance he will reject my advances (for friendship) and damaging my status and self esteem"

I wish i could cope as hard as IT