Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The guy on the left is more approachable" LMAO

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Hfkdjjds
Hfdjskfjds

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You can't make this shit up.

I literally can't even......

that's a mogging of a solid 5-6 points

Foid cognitive dissonance.

I would date the guy on the left, but I just so happen to a sub-slut in the guy on the rights harem

just positively beam bro

ie. he looks like an attentive orbiter to add to my collection.

IT is a troll sub.

It's a passive aggressive bullying sub.

"approachable" in this case means that he looks like less of a threat, it's basically code word for doormat. a bunny is more "approachable" than a wolf.

They won't give him even a second of their time irl

The Beam Positivity Theory...

It's not good if you're approachable cuz that means you have lower smv than the foid. Foids are intimidated by chad yet still want to fuck his brains out

Enthusiastic about whatever they’re doing
He enthusiastically wants to kill himself at that moment. Apart from the brutal heightmog, the chad also framemogs, racemogs and wristmogs him to oblivion. The asians ”smile” says everything you need to know. He looks positively dead inside and on the verge of tears. He is a literal child next to chad and he knows this.

The ricecel really looks like me kek in terms of looks. It's over if you look approachable. Women blush and often chicken out in the presence of Chad. Their hearts beat fast and their body get tense. That's why people call handsome men "heartthrob". What people means by being approachable here is that the ricecel would makes better friend and orbiter. It's over if you don't make a girl nervous and make her wonder if you'll date her or not

Foid - "I would totally date the short guy, he looks more approachable"
*Goes home and gives his 6'3 Chad boyfriend a rimjob*

But deep down, she must be fapping to the chad pic while cropping the manlet from the pic, so as not to interrupt her in masturbation.

They know the truth (some of them), they just want to bluepill the rest

Last edited:
They're brainlets.
The body language of the asian is in full defense. His brain had no idea how to cope.

It just happens that the one on the right is my boyfriend teehee

the ricecel is putting all the effort to prepare and give a good presentation,chad comes unprepared,says one low iq sentence and everybody is praising him.the ricecel then does not know how to cope with this mog,and gives a huge smile,which is a sign of nervousness

Aa35ac37 9a59 49cb b013 a8fe60336cba
guys, i found the guy behind this post

When the bluepill is too strong

They're careful to use the word "approachable." I agree the asian dude looks more approachable, more friendly. THAT'S NOT THE SAME AS FUCKABLE.

What do they even mean by more approachable? Do they think women are going to come up and talk to the ricecel?

Jfl man.

"approachable" in this case means that he looks like less of a threat, it's basically code word for doormat. a bunny is more "approachable" than a wolf.

just positively beam bro
It's over if you look approachable. Women blush and often chicken out in the presence of Chad. Their hearts beat fast and their body get tense. That's why people call handsome men "heartthrob". What people means by being approachable here is that the ricecel would makes better friend and orbiter. It's over if you don't make a girl nervous and make her wonder if you'll date her or not

Whenever a woman says "Looks don't matter to me, personality is more important." then why don't they date the guys with good personality and average looks?

That was a rhetorical question.

I just hate women so much. The hypocrisy is unreal.

You want to Know the life of this foid?

• Wakes up beside her Chad boyfriend and gives him a blowjob
  • Goes to the kitchen and makes breakfast (pancakes, maple syrup and whipped cream on top) for him
  • Chad comes in the kitchen, she gives him another blowjob and he cums on her face
  • As Chad goes to off work in his expensive car she kisses him goodbye
  • Calls her beta orbiter who was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts spying on her
  • Simp comes running and takes her shopping
  • On the way to the mall she talks about how all men are dogs and rapists and each of them should be castrated and put behind bars to rot. Simp gladly agrees
  • Spends $1200 on shoes and make up and clothes. Simp happily pays for it
  • Orders the most expensive dish in the restaurant, simp pays for it too
  • He takes her back home, says goodbye and asks her to call him
  • She doesn't returns the gesture and tells him to fuck off
  • Calls all her friends and they talk about the dick size of their Chad boyfriends
  • Becky brags that she gave her boyfriend unreciprocated oral sex for 5 hours straight
  • Get bored and logs on to Reddit
  • Writes a post on IT saying "I actually think chubby men with recessed chins are hot. I would totally date them if they had a nice personality"
  • Gets bored and opens Tinder
  • She had got 300 profile likes last night
  • Swipes left on all men shorter than 6'4. Swipes right on men with blue eyes, 6'5 height and perfect jawline.
  • Gets 7 chat notifications right after she finished swiping
  • All the gigachads she swiped right were desperately waiting to fuck her
  • She gives them a time and place for a gangbang
  • Opens Twitch where she is a cam girl
  • Shows her boobs and ass while playing a stupid game
  • Gets bored, opens Patreon and sells nudes and feet pics to horny old men and earns $2000
  • Open Instagram where she got 10000 likes on her bikini selfie
  • Ignores all comments and DM's and waits for her boyfriend to come home from work
  • Chad comes home and starts watching TV
  • Becky takes off his shoes and begs for a crumb of dick
  • He shoves his dick inside her mouth while he relaxes on the couch
  • After he finishes Becky sits beside him and strokes his hair
  • TV news says "Feminist protest against wage gap by demonstrating outside White House"
  • Becky becomes furious and says "These bitter feminist sluts. I'm not like them babe. I am a men's right activist."
  • Chad becomes happy and kisses her goodnight
  • After he is asleep Becky goes to the hotel where she had called her Tinder matches
  • They have a gangbang all night, she orgasms multiple times after being passed around, triple penetrated and creampied
  • Comes back home at 5 AM and falls asleep in the arms of her boyfriend

Lmfao IT is full of virtue signaling retards.

They don’t even believe that, it’s pure virtue signalling.

When they need to virtue signal because its not anonymous and their profiles are visible online to people who want to be "woke" - "I love short men, they're so approachable"
When they are on Twitter or around friends - "short men need to fucking die teehee" :giga:

What a load of bollocks!

They’re lying but also at the same the guy on the left does actually look more approachable like he’s smiling and shit and genuinely looks like a nice person whereas the guy on the right looks smug and emotionless but girls would rather approach the guy on the right because he’s good looking.

Foid cognitive dissonance.
They’re lying but also at the same the guy on the left does actually look more approachable like he’s smiling and shit and genuinely looks like a nice person whereas the guy on the right looks smug and emotionless but girls would rather approach the guy on the right because he’s good looking.

Your avatar: Shoots me. XD

By "approachable" they mean he is approachable for making him do their homeworks, buy tampon and shit. Exploitable is the right word.

Chad is only good for meaningless one night sex.

By "approachable" they mean he is approachable for making him do their homeworks, buy tampon and shit. Exploitable is the right word.

Chad is only good for meaningless one night sex.

Based af. Hit the nail in the coffin.