Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The guy I’m dating might be an incel — what do I do?" says confused becky

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
>When I looked through his DM’s, they were full of him harassing women who obviously didn’t want to hook up with him...
What is this bitch doing looking through his DMs, without his consent? When men do this they're labeled draconian misogynists, but females get a free pass, like they do with almost everything.
>I discovered he not only has an account, but follows about 1,000 Instagram models and comments on every girl’s photo he can find.
Meanwhile females cheat en masse using tinder and snapchat. It's pretty ridiculous that this guy has to be held to such a high standard for an extremely authoritarian female.
>RUN. Why are you even debating staying with this guy? Someone who publicly reduces women to nothing but their attractiveness level is not worth your time or anyone else’s.
Countless studies show females don't care about personality of their male partners, but rather physical attractiveness and economic standing. Females are never criticized for this, and when they lie and say they care about personality, they are given massive virtue signals and white knights to protect their so-exalted selves from evil incels

But seriously, this dude isn't even an incel. He's in a relationship with this foid. Foids don't even understand the meaning of their go-to insult for ugly men.

tfw foids cannot wrap their heads around a basic concept like involuntary celibate

The guy I’m dating might be an incel
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :feelswhere:
sCX8xv8D68OF.png

IXNwVgt9hBdw.jpeg

Something about this statement is wrong.

This guy sounds like a massive normie to me. Most incels don't behave like this.

INCEL is synoms with serial killer, spree shooter, sexual market place loser, high school geek, unathletic male, late developer, won't fuck fat chicks.

So many things foids hate.

ok so now incels have gfs, what a world ...

If only foids knew that even Incels can heal themselves if they get in a relationship.
( There was a thread some months ago discussing this but i can't find it )
She should have encouraged that becky to change that Incel's life but women like to be selfish

the ugly guy she's not dating might be an incel

INCEL is synoms with serial killer, spree shooter, sexual market place loser, high school geek, unathletic male, late developer, won't fuck fat chicks.

So much truth especially the won't fuck fat chicks part. Meanwhile it's open season if you're a male shorter than like 5'10.

Incel trait: Not having any social media accounts

If she is dating him, he is not an incel, she is creating drama for atention.

>being an incel
>having a gf

Choose one
Just fucking lol at these low IQ vegetables

If he can date he isn't an incel he's just a low tier introverted normie kek

Must be nice to have a job to write fan fiction.

This just goes to show the word "incel" is basically an insult for every male in the world that is sub 8 and doesnt worship females.

This just goes to show the word "incel" is basically an insult for every male in the world that is sub 8 and doesnt worship females.
Soon the word will lose all meaning, foids will start calling their Chad bfs incels for beating them

The word incel lost its meaning a long time ago. Those who pay attention will know who is to blame for this

He might be an incel if she isn't having sex with him.

In which case they aren't actually dating.

Does that mean she's been using him for free meals?

What a fucking ruse, the title itself is an oxymoron.

dating an incel is an oxymoron