Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The guests are working overtime

JFL when will they realize they THEY create these shooters, not us.

Hey reporters, make sure to put me on TV, i want to make my mom proud!!!!;):heart::heart::heart:

That’s the opposite of what I thought. I believed they were mostly reporters, with a couple of normies. Damn journalists.
Should have known most normies wouldn't care enough to stalk us

dear guests, blood is on your hands.

Hi reporter friends <3. We always love to have new members joining our community of peace and tolerance :).

JFL "misogynists"
I hate journalists. They're the most vile leftist virtue signalling scum on earth.

Hey guests, look at my profile pic and tell me I just need to take a shower and improve my confidence. Say that while looking at my picture with a straight face, do it. Can you?

The Incel community is the Titanic, and the lurkers are the iceberg. They’ve crippled our community, and we get to watch it slowly sink. Then, we’ll drown in the Ocean is Sorrows, dying alone. I’ve already seen my bretherin die once, and I won’t let it happen again.

Hello all you guests. Welcome to reality. This is the real world. This is the world of incels.

@BlkPillPres You got featured buddy!!!!!

You made it into the article with your ER rape post lol. And I'm one of the first comments so I'm also famous by default :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

JFL at the fact that they think white people are the only incels here. WTF does incelism have to do with white people. Fucking shit media always trying to make it a race thing to push SJW shit.

@BlkPillPres You got featured buddy!!!!!

You made it into the article with your ER rape post lol. And I'm one of the first comments so I'm also famous by default :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Too bad they didn't mention my youtube channel, I would have used that oppurtunity to make a clear and serious summation of our beliefs, focusing specifically on the entire concept of the "social contract" between men and women in society and how the current violence and suicide rates men exhibit today are due to the violation of that contract.

If only I could get an audio based interview with one of these "official" news networks, I'd made our standpoint undeniably logical.

Also JFL at the next thing quoted after they quote me - “They’re young, frustrated white males in their late teens into their early twenties who are having a hard time adjusting to adulthood. They’re the same kinds of people you find in white supremacy writ large”

WTF I'm black, and I'm willing to bet there are more ethnicels than whitecels due to the magic of JBW. Of course demonizing white men is the only way to do shit like this without criticism so of course they won't state the obvious truth that its mostly ethnics because then they might come off as racist. JFL at all the BS PC games the left and normies in general have to play.

Why are there so many of them? They're so annoying and itching my brain, so many prying eyes. Aghk! It's like if 20 people suddenly came to live in your house, and they refused to leave!

I didn't even know Chris Harper Mercer was an incel - http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-school-shootings-2017-story.html

"Ever since I arrived in this world, I have been under siege from it. Under attack from morons and idiots.… My whole life has been one lonely enterprise. One loss after another. And here I am, 26, with no friends, no job, no girlfriend, a virgin. I long ago realized that society likes to deny people like me these things. People who are elite, people who stand with the gods."

I can't believe I never knew this, he was legit incel, I thought he was just a mass shooter, that just makes his posts before the shooting even more legendary - "Some of you guys are alright" JFL

inceltears users are probably at home sitting at their desks with party hats and throwing back shots lol

Too bad they didn't mention my youtube channel, I would have used that oppurtunity to make a clear and serious summation of our beliefs, focusing specifically on the entire concept of the "social contract" between men and women in society and how the current violence and suicide rates men exhibit today are due to the violation of that contract.

If only I could get an audio based interview with one of these "official" news networks, I'd made our standpoint undeniably logical.

Also JFL at the next thing quoted after they quote me - “They’re young, frustrated white males in their late teens into their early twenties who are having a hard time adjusting to adulthood. They’re the same kinds of people you find in white supremacy writ large”

WTF I'm black, and I'm willing to bet there are more ethnicels than whitecels due to the magic of JBW. Of course demonizing white men is the only way to do shit like this without criticism so of course they won't state the obvious truth that its mostly ethnics because then they might come off as racist. JFL at all the BS PC games the left and normies in general have to play.
Yup that dumbs hit where they mark us alt right really pissed me off I had to go make a thread for it.

You should make some threads right now honestly linking your channel and talking about the videos cause all the traffic we are getting right now will expose them to it.