Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The "groups" younger people seemed to fit themselves into, in MY unique Voice

you're a pretty funny guy

Crackhead
Really? That's your response? I don't meet ignorance with hate, so have fun. To the other poster, I've been told I could do stand-up comedy, I make strangers laugh every time I'm in public easily..

Really? That's your response? I don't meet ignorance with hate, so have fun. To the other poster, I've been told I could do stand-up comedy, I make strangers laugh every time I'm in public easily..
Yes, really. Get off the drugs. Youre not funny. Stand-Up comedy is normie bs and cringe af.

What an idiot. But we are who we CHOOSE to be ultimately. hehe, youve obviously made your choice bub, as have I.

What an idiot. But we are who we CHOOSE to be ultimately. hehe, youve obviously made your choice bub, as have I.
You choose being a clown, a fuckin idiot everybody is laughing at.Thats just what you are. Nice job, kid.

But which one do we belong to?

It's not politically correct, and would probably be offensive to many in society. But when I was younger, pc-ness didn't really exist. Still funny as hell though sharing it.