Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The grotesquepill : life is scary and people are afraid of life. Only superiorcels will read every single word.

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
One of the main reasons 100% of humanity is obsessed with beauty and feels deep visceral contemp for ugliness is because ugliness is inherent to life. There are so many things that can go wrong that beauty becomes a safe haven from the horrors of biological existence. An attractive face sends to your brain messages of serenity, health, harmony and most of all washes away all your fears of anything sick, grotesque, allarming and anxiety fueling.

An incel's face has more or less severe weirdenesses that put the feeling of threat. Of atavistic horror for the physical plane. Like there is something morbid and you need to escape. That explains why women hate you and want you dead. You remind them of the harsh, venomous and unforgiving nature of existence. Your face may very well activate areas of the brain associated with PAIN. I am sure sooner or later this will be confirmed by science.

Chad on the other hand is closer to the world of abstractions and perfect ideas. Where nothing goes wrong and happiness is eternal. Chad is paradise. You are the grotesque bug infested, plague ridden, chaotic earthly realm. No wonder Satan is called Prince of THIS WORLD. Because this world is brutal, scary and PTSD inducing. Evil festers in this world and humans have always coped with ethereal realms and saviours. Jesus himself had to fraud his pictures cause only with a Chad face you can be able to calm the scared souls of men. Beauty is the most powerful SSRI in existence. They could have put that on the cross instead of INRI since it even sounds similar jfl.

Like I said your posts are too based even for le inkwell community

Perhaps.

2023 06 01 06 40 07 BBC NEWS   Special Reports   629   629   Timeline  Tragedy unfolds at Virg

There are so many things that can go wrong that beauty becomes a safe haven from the horrors of biological existence. An attractive face sends to your brain messages of serenity, health, harmony and most of all washes away all your fears of anything sick, grotesque, allarming and anxiety fueling.
Tesla IQ! Bookmarked. :bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Ugliness signals weakness, incompetency, failure, and sickness.

Beauty signals strength, health, vitality, capability, and success.

Beauty is mastery over nature's propensity towards failure.

Great summary.
Like I said your posts are too based even for le inkwell community, the average inky is a dense brain dead egoistical nationalist
sad this thread has so few replies when it encapsulates everything about why everyone hates ugly people. Even us ugly men detest each other on a subconscious level. I've noticed this myself, I feel immense repulsion seeing other subhuman shitskins like myself. Just shows how our DNA is programmed.

Even us ugly men detest each other on a subconscious level. I've noticed this myself, I feel immense repulsion seeing other subhuman shitskins like myself. Just shows how our DNA is programmed.
Fucking hate this. We're just as bad as the normies. Even worse maybe

Everyone judges humans based on looks, and pretending you don't is a pathetic lie.

I'm ugly, I'm hated, it is what it is.

A man full of self-hatred isn't going to accept another similar person, because we see ourselves in them. Simple.

Fucking hate this. We're just as bad as the normies. Even worse maybe
Yup and we can't do anything about it. I completely know that my disgust towards most ugly men isn't justified. But regardless despite my best attempts to restrain it, some of it always leaks out.
Everyone judges humans based on looks, and pretending you don't is a pathetic lie.

I'm ugly, I'm hated, it is what it is.
No amount of training, reading, anything can stop the disgust that humans feel towards uglies. You can reduce it with education and exposure. But it can't ever be eliminated without gene editing.

Ugly people often have horrible personalities because they are despised and unwanted. They are more likely to be harassed, insulted and bullied.

It could be that every ugly person wants to ultimately destroy humanity.
Beauty is something that humans perceive, but they see it everywhere in the universe, in math, and physics, but also in human faces. It seems like what we consider as beautiful is what makes life possible. It's about simplicity and symmetry among other things. If humans started to go against their desire for beauty, then humanity might go extinct. Usually (but not always) a beautiful face signals good health. But there might be consequences to ugly people reproducing that do not just relate to bad health but other effects that might lead to the extinction of humans in the future.
So even though ugly people can reason correctly, it might be that they (me included) have some sort of unconscious drive towards the destruction of humanity.

Last edited:

Aight, this is bullshit

http://www.esalq.usp.br/lepse/imgs/...ess-in-men-provide-clues-to-semen-quality.pdf

We found no significant relationships between reactivity of the immune system and perceived facial attractiveness, healthiness, and skin patch healthiness. We did, however, observe a small negative effect of cortisol on perceived facial healthiness. Moreover, steroid hormones and adipose tissue showed no relationship to either the immune response after vaccination or skin colouration. Finally, higher forehead redness from portrait photographs was perceived as both less attractive and healthy and higher cheek redness from skin patches was perceived as less healthy. Our results thus suggest that facial attractiveness and healthiness provide a limited amount of cues to immune system functioning

Not only is facial beauty not correlated with health, it's also not correlated with intelligence either.

Male beauty only has value in gynocentric western societies that are run by gay jews, these societies give rights to women, empower them, and give them more privileges than men. These societies enable female intersexual selection behavior (one gender having the power to choose their own sexual partners and disqualify the rest), this behavior being widespread and common is unnatural and humans didn't evolve this way. Intrasexual selection was the most common way humans reproduced and it had more impact on the gene pool than female intersexual selection. Intrasexual selection is when men directly compete with each other and the winner gets to impregnate the foid by force.

Last edited:
Aight, this is bullshit

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1090513898000361

Not only is facial beauty not correlated with health, it's also not correlated with intelligence either.

Beauty only has value in gynocentric western societies that are run by gay jews, these societies give rights to women, empower them, and give them more privileges than men. These societies enable female intersexual selection behavior (one gender having the power to choose their own sexual partners and disqualify the rest), this behavior being widespread and common is unnatural and humans didn't evolve this way. Intrasexual selection was the most common way humans reproduced and it had more impact on the gene pool than female intersexual selection. Intrasexual selection is when men directly compete with each other and the winner gets to impregnate the foid by force.

It's not about correlation but risk. Any imperfection triggers the fear of disease wether present or not. Humans and especially women are so wired to fear abnormal things that everything gets shut down if there's even a slight hint something could be wrong.

Brad Pitt after a disfiguring accident would still have the same DNA but the human brain works on shortcuts and immediately triggered responses (is that a snake or a twig? jump back first, observe later or even never) hence blocks any possible attraction and overfloods the brain with repulsed feelings.

It's not about correlation but risk. Any imperfection triggers the fear of disease wether present or not. Humans and especially women are so wired to fear abnormal things that everything gets shut down if there's even a slight hint something could be wrong.
You are talking about extreme facial deformities like these:

Gettyimages 71784827 594x594
Boy1 1200x720

They are rare even among incels. Most incels look like this:

Depositphotos 10703461 stock photo traditional indian man

Really ugly but there's nothing too abnormal about their faces that would scare others

Very intuitive! The ugly engenders contempt in the mind, whilst the vile inspires hatred in the heart.

I agree. I have witnessed people snarl, scowl, and take on a defensive posture as soon as they see me approaching them. The visual stimulus of some innate ugliness revolts an individual in the same way that a tumult wreaks dread and angst.

Schopenhauer's aesthetics of Ideas? Have you read Schopenhauer as well?

Based. Incels are the meek, embittered intellects bereft of superficial beauty and vital power.
Was thinking more about Plato's idea that the less something changes from its original state the most perfect it is. An ugly man is a Chad that has his ideal properties lost due the the degenerative nature of the world of phenomena.

Within cause effect mechanisms it's granted something will degrade and so the retrusion, horse face, asymmetrical facial structure etc are not things that exist by themselves but as negations of the "true world" (the ideas that are static and eternal).

You have not the idea of retrusion, for example, in your head/subconscious. Retruded compared to what? Negative why? Cause the only idea you have is the human face.Bot this or that specific human face but THE FACE.

You retract in horror when what you see is different from the idea. The brain gets stressed by something it doesn't properly recognize hence why the typical disgusted expression is very similar to that of confusion and the strenuous attempt at matching what you see to what it should be:
Istockphoto 184937757 1024x1024

Nice Poetcel. Harmony and perfect structures are precious and difficult to come by in a world where entropy takes precedence over order.

Beauty and Ugliness are Ideals that appear to us through the imperfect reflections of empirical characters and conceptual abstractions. Is that correct?

No, beauty is the only real thing. Ugliness is just a degeneration of it. Think about how for Saint Augustine Good is the only thing that exists and what we deem as evil is a lesser degree of good until there's barely any good in it at all.

too bad i am an inferiorcel!

>”superiorcels”
>JoinedMay 28, 2023Posts434

Like I said your posts are too based even for le inkwell community, the average inky is a dense brain dead egoistical nationalist

@Drakul

Let us discuss this nascent philosophy further over Discord: Orzmund#4001.

Is your understanding of Christianity deeply sympathetic, or have you rotted far beyond the brink of penitence from good and evil?

Are you Anti-Christian? I would like to know what you think of Industrial Society and how it has damaged the human soul. I have many questions.
too much effort I wanna die

Aight, this is bullshit

http://www.esalq.usp.br/lepse/imgs/...ess-in-men-provide-clues-to-semen-quality.pdf

Male beauty only has value in gynocentric western societies that are run by gay jews, these societies give rights to women, empower them, and give them more privileges than men. These societies enable female intersexual selection behavior (one gender having the power to choose their own sexual partners and disqualify the rest), this behavior being widespread and common is unnatural and humans didn't evolve this way. Intrasexual selection was the most common way humans reproduced and it had more impact on the gene pool than female intersexual selection. Intrasexual selection is when men directly compete with each other and the winner gets to impregnate the foid by force.
Big cope. even men judge other men based on looks. I've seen it happen over and over. Especially height. And health is very much connected to looks. On average shitskins are uglier and more unhealthy. It isn't a coincidence boyo.

Pretty much. It reminds them of their own mortality and them getting older and closer to death every passing second, and that can make one uncomfortable.

Even if they die young they too will be ugly (if disfigured), rotting and smelly. Many females actually try hard to leave a "good looking" corpse upon their death, in case of suicide or whatever.

Last edited:
High IQ.

We subconsciously are attracted to indicators of strong genetics (good face), which means the converse must be true: an ugly face signals all of the wrong things.

Yup and we can't do anything about it. I completely know that my disgust towards most ugly men isn't justified. But regardless despite my best attempts to restrain it, some of it always leaks out.
I'd murder you if given the opportunity. Same with most men and women. (In GTA VI)

No amount of training, reading, anything can stop the disgust that humans feel towards uglies. You can reduce it with education and exposure. But it can't ever be eliminated without gene editing.
Mother nature is speaking through you. That bitch took over you

Good post. Wonder why he's banned.

Mother nature brainwashed an incel with normism

Wtf is that?
Being a retarded male. Or a common symptom of being a human.

A Hamburger is a macho man that I will gut. As if he is the boss of me and therefore incorrect the moment he shows hatred towards me. He is a hamburger. Just like a bull. My hamburger. My food source.

Last edited: