Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Grinch gets more bitches than us

just be grinch theory

Just steal the entire chrismas and all the women in the city theory
what happens when u go on the omegle website since it got deleted but the website is still up

u should try it

what happens when u go on the omegle website since it got deleted but the website is still up

u should try it
Use Joingly.com

I miss @Sexless incel / @Clown

Foids go full on grinch style during winter. Doesn't that get boring and repetitive after some time?

I miss @Sexless incel / @Clown
Why? He’s retarded and tries too hard to troll and it just comes off as pathetic most people just ignore him

Why? He’s retarded and tries too hard to troll and it just comes off as pathetic most people just ignore him
Whos retarded?

Most people here are too serious. We need trolls like him to make the forum not stale from time to time.

I'm fucking glad omegle finally got taken down.

Most people here are too serious. We need trolls like him to make the forum not stale from time to time.
There are better people we can choose from