Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The greatest tragedy of music: when men write great songs and hand them over to women to put their lyrics into them

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH_rfGBwamc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDeiovnCv1o

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI6aOFI7hms

All of these songs are awesome and the music was obviously written by very talented men (at least the vast majority of it; many are credit to both the singer and the man who actually wrote it). But then such men gave them to women to put their foid lyrics into it.

Women writting song lyrics are always the same. Lyrics about being pumped and dumped by Chad, about feminism, about wanting to please Chad more and be more submissive and masochistic for Chad, or about vain foid things. This makes listen to such awesome songs much less pleasurable.

The Japanese did it right in anime OPs and EDs; the men write everything, both the music and lyrics, and then the women just sing it and nothing more.

[UWSL]The Japanese did it right in anime OPs and EDs; the men write everything, both the music and lyrics, and then the women just sing it and nothing more.[/UWSL]
There is one exception to this. Yui Itsuki writes all the lyrics for her band, and her she heavily influences the music that is being produced. But girls like her are very rare

There is one exception to this. Yui Itsuki writes all the lyrics for her band, and her she heavily influences the music that is being produced. But girls like her are very rare
Omg she is so quirky and different and not like the other girls. NAWALT confirmed!

Omg she is so quirky and different and not like the other girls. NAWALT confirmed!
So retarded. Listen to her music before you judge. Also she is over 35 and has never been seen with a bf or doesnt have children so she has basically given her life to music. And they are not even a popular group, but she can sing beautifully

So retarded. Listen to her music before you judge. Also she is over 35 and has never been seen with a bf or doesnt have children so she has basically given her life to music. And they are not even a popular group, but she can sing beautifully
”UMMM ACTUALLY SHE HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN WITH A BF AND SHE DOESN’T HAVE KIDS SO THAT MEANS SHE IS A VIRTUOUS PURE AND INNOCENT VIRGIN ANGEL WHO DEVOTED HER PRECIOUS AND VALUABLE LIFE TO MUSIC”

lmao end your life you white knight faggot. What do you expect to gain by defending your pure NAWALT little noodlecunt waifu who would cross the street if she saw you irl

Last edited:
”UMMM ACTUALLY SHE HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN WITH A BF AND SHE DOESN’T HAVE KIDS SO THAT MEANS SHE IS A VIRTUOUS PURE AND INNOCENT VIRGIN ANGEL WHO DEVOTED HER PRECIOUS AND VALUABLE LIFE TO MUSIC”

View attachment 522447

lmao end your life you white knight faggot. What do you expect to gain by defending your pure NAWALT little noodlecunt waifu who would cross the street if she saw you irl
Well if you listen her music you understand that only someone who understands suffering could write that, and since I have suffered too much I understand it as well. I'm not defending her, I'm giving credit where it's due. She sometimes wears a cross as well but very subtely so she obviously intuitively takes to the Christian symbolism as well, giving me the idea that we feel similar things. But stick with your AWALT meme. Maybe you are too young to understand anyway.

Well if you listen her music you understand that only someone who understands suffering could write that, and since I have suffered too much I understand it as well. I'm not defending her, I'm giving credit where it's due. She sometimes wears a cross as well but very subtely so she obviously intuitively takes to the Christian symbolism as well, giving me the idea that we feel similar things. But stick with your AWALT meme. Maybe you are too young to understand anyway.
Foids don't know what suffering is you smoothbrain simp cuck

Foids don't know what suffering is you smoothbrain simp cuck
Her music tells me otherwise

Atleast she inspired and helped me a lot with it, so naturally I would respect a singer for that

Her music tells me otherwise

Atleast she inspired and helped me a lot with it, so naturally I would respect a singer for that
In what way? Who else do you listen to?

In what way? Who else do you listen to?
It gave me some outlet for when I was feeling pain or isolated. So I basically listened to her all the time, along with another male singer who is also from a metal band. Sometimes music is the only thing you have to keep motivation and lift your spirits

It gave me some outlet for when I was feeling pain or isolated. So I basically listened to her all the time, along with another male singer who is also from a metal band. Sometimes music is the only thing you have to keep motivation and lift your spirits
Cringe and soy

What part of sandland are you from?

Oh rly how

Is that supposed to automatically mean you’re not deathnic? :lul:
Yes I'm not deathnic, I'm white

You are cringe because you are an on-edge teen who is obviously going through some kind of teen angst phase and I have to explain to you why people listen to music

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back