Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The greatest story in the USA right now is that 2 niglets apparently got ignored by an amusement park character

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
Did you know that the greatest story in the USA right now is that 2 niglets apparently got ignored by an amusement park character, even though his (actual) eyes are way too high to even see them that low in the suit?

60422167-11026295-image-a-48_1658194858560.jpg

The Congressional Black Caucus is unironically demanding a meeting with Joe Biden over this, and the family are demanding gibs from the park.:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertain...characters-snub-of-two-black-girls/ar-AAZTjiN

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-Sesame-Place-black-says-family-set-SUE.html

This is frontline news in America.

The JewSA is a fucking clown show, how the fuck is this the world superpower? :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

even Muppets know not to relax and keep their head on a swivel

oh boo hoo they got ignored by a theme park mascot let me pull out my violin

I got ignored all my life
I want compensations

Black women don’t give a fuck about their kids. They’ll be the first to complain about racism but then post shit like this.
958CFC8D 78C9 444E A8D2 57FA79C1981B

Based username

JFL United States is now the nigger worship country. The amusement park should tell them to fuck off and ban them.

JFL United States is now the nigger worship country. The amusement park should tell them to fuck off and ban them.
Nah, the park will cuck out because being viewed as racist against blacks is a death sentence in the USA. Trying to defend yourself or explain something in these situations just makes everything worse. They will apologise and pay the sheboon, and America will continue to worship dindus as their Gods/pets.