Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The greatest song EVER

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

@Animecel2D @JohnDcel @TheSecondComing @Diocel @Yerberito @zangano1 @ItsOver4cel @Lookscel @wereqryan @Sparrow's Song @AlexanderTheGreat11 @BITG @Ropemaxx @Vermilioncore

Still better than 100% of the shit nowadays idc what niggers say
fella not nigger tho cus white skin

I wish i was black, i would just have to thugmaxx, and could easily slay hot 16 year old jb's.

I read a post on reddit once where a guy was annoyed her family kept on calling her a " Nigger lover " for dating a black girl.

I wish i was black, i would just have to thugmaxx, and could easily slay hot 16 year old jb's.
Inb4 Colvin sees this and rapes u at night with his sub8hammer BBC :feelsgah: :feelsahh:

Last edited:
This is the best song in the world.

Nigger mogs me

@BummerDrummer @ionlycopenow @FinnCel @Napoleon de Geso @Damo the incel @Mainländer @LastGerman @omnilet

reported for racism milky

@Amacko @AccountError thoughts?

Brutal nigger pill

@BummerDrummer @ionlycopenow @FinnCel @Napoleon de Geso @Damo the incel @Mainländer @LastGerman @omnilet

Niggers are exotic in lithuania (separatist part of Russia). Never had nigger friend :feelscry:

Better than Mexicans who think they are BBC thugs.

This is antihamitism.

@Animecel2D @JohnDcel @TheSecondComing @Diocel @Yerberito @zangano1 @ItsOver4cel @Lookscel @wereqryan @Sparrow's Song @AlexanderTheGreat11 @BITG @Ropemaxx @Vermilioncore

Niggers me

over for musiccels

Shitskin Nigger Cope

Bullshit cope.

Sub7 black = truecel. Blacks have EXTREMELY LOW SMV if they are not Tyrones.

NON-TYRONE BACK = NEGATIVE SMV