Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The greatest shoah on earth

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Luminary
★★★★★
32715A78 9A26 43CB A94E 3582457434DA

Hitler was god’s chosen hunter.

Why do whites hate Jews? They’re white as well.

Why do whites hate Jews? They’re white as well.

Authentic Hebrews in the land of Magog. Imitation (ersatz) Israel is fakery. The good shepherd...

Authentic Hebrews in the land of Magog. Imitation (ersatz) Israel is fakery. The good shepherd...

Man you guys are a strange bunch. I sometimes see whites talking about a white genocide, but you also won’t accept Jews that look just like you? Why don’t you just mix with Jews + make more white people?
Also the video is not playing.

Man you guys are a strange bunch. I sometimes see whites talking about a white genocide, but you also won’t accept Jews that look just like you? Why don’t you just mix with Jews + make more white people?
Also the video is not playing.
Jews and white Europeans look different from each other. It is the subtle differences. But, it's a fact that Jews intermingled with the Europeans in order to look as white as possible. Actual ethnic Jews will look like Arabs, modern European Jews were basically converted some time ago.

This is a Hebrew male without edomite admixture from the land Magog. Do Jews in Jerusalem resemble the messiah? They don’t call it Synagog for nuffins. They are not Indo-European mkay.

9BB55632 F8FB 4F57 8E7C 8B005FCC24F1

Jews and white Europeans look different from each other. It is the subtle differences. But, it's a fact that Jews intermingled with the Europeans in order to look as white as possible. Actual ethnic Jews will look like Arabs, modern European Jews were basically converted some time ago.
Good plan when you wanna take out a civilisation.

open the hitler resurrection center

Good plan when you wanna take out a civilisation.
There's a reason why Askhenazi Jews have (one of) the highest IQs. These Ashkenazi Jews are those European converts I was talking about.

There's a reason why Askhenazi Jews have (one of) the highest IQs. These Ashkenazi Jews are those European converts I was talking about.
Exactly.Full Jews tend to have IQs more close to middle easterners.

Exactly.Full Jews tend to have IQs more close to middle easterners.
Jews made it, though. They own everything. If you're not one of the Jews, then surely you lose!

ASHKENAZ/ASGUAZ (map).
AF551BBA 26AB 4BEF A9E2 428BD3A036BF