Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The greatest joke of my existence is that I've spent so much of it afraid that people will think I'm a bad person

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
I grew up in the classic Asian immigrant family in America. My mother wanted me to be the smart, "good man" that grows up to be a loyal son and a reliable provider.

I was so scared throughout my life that I'd be outcast, because I knew I started life at least somewhat on the outs. I knew I just didn't belong with the other kids for some reason I couldn't describe. So I did as my parents suggested. I stayed quiet, I studied, I helped people where I could, I was hated by almost no one, and other kids' parents marveled at how obedient and calm I was :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If only I realized that society would see me as a monster anyway just because of who my parents are and what their fucking produced. What was the use of any of that if ultimately they're just using me until they meet a more useful friend, probably a Chad who they'll gladly make excuses for when he does harmful things

hello

you're far from the only asian-american on this site lol, extremely brutal