Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The greatest fantasy of a subhuman ethnic is to be white

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
This is what I imagine it would be like to be white. You turn 15, you have sex with the girl next door. Every summer, you go camping, and get to jetski on a lake. Summer love. You make the baseball team, pitch a ball. Townies cheer at your ability to throw a ball. You have a pack of bros that have your back when you got drunk, and accidentally beat the shit out of a hobo. They lied to the cops for you. The judge doesn't throw the book at you, he just winks, and gives you a warning. You go to college, major in econ, join a frat, and get to fuck at least three healthy sluts of any race you feel like each year. When you graduate, you get a good job thru your frat connections. You are quickly promoted, because people like your white charisma, enthusiasm, and height. You live a long, happy life, because friends and family love you. Sometimes you feel guilty at all the privileges you have, but it annoys the fuck out of you when your ethnic friends seem uppity about it. But overall life is great.

If you mean white Chad, then that’s a pretty accurate description.

Most white guys eat shit sandwiches, most of the guys I work with are ethnics and we are all poor and shat on daily, but they all have families and I don’t.

Most ethnics I know have a far better life than me. I’m white, btw. Jfl at JBW.
Just be good looking or rich and have a good life theory

if you are not white just go er, srs

I think you mean chad

I think you mean chad

If I meant Chad I'd be a lot more hyperbolic, and add in dark triad shit. I think high tier white normies can live the life I described.

JFL if you think that whites can't be incels. Even if ethnics would have it worse, the statement "Just Be White" (as in, all you need to ascend is be white) is probably the most offensive, self-victimizing and ignorant statement I have ever heard.

JFL if you think that whites can't be incels. Even if ethnics would have it worse, the statement "Just Be White" (as in, all you need to ascend is be white) is probably the most offensive, self-victimizing and ignorant statement I have ever heard.

Am I lazy in my description? Yes. There are stereotypically white people, like the ideal I described, and there are manlet ginger freak white people that are incels obviously.

It just felt awfully pedantic to say: I wish I were a stereotypical white person.

"most offensive, self-victimizing and ignorant statement"? yeesh sounds exactly like something a cuck / normie / chad would say to an incel, when an incel speaks the truth. The OP is right, please understand the nuance... yea we get it, "not all white men are Chad or normies", thought that's pretty obvious, and the OP didn't even say anything to suggest otherwise. Don't know why you felt the need to bring it up.

DONT KNOW bout that other shit, but yes as a deathnic curry, one of my biggest wishes is to be white

The only reason I wanted to be White growing up was so that people would shut up about me being a nigger. Some random White trash foids and guys tried to get under my skin whenever I didn't have friends with me. I was too ashamed to tell the teachers or anyone lmao. Also, my friends made fun of my ethnicity, but it was "cool".

I'm sure I lifemogged many of those Whiteys who made fun of POC.

white skin can be lifechanger for some people

999th racebait post of the day.

Isn't this all of our dreams?

JBW you fools

The only good thing about me is that i'm white