Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Greatest Crime Someone Can Do, Is By Bringing Life To This Shithole

V

vidyacel

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-fui-Qlecg

Making this thread just to spite all the Christfags and also pointing out that, the reason for reproduction is nothing but a product of egotism.
So it doesn´t matter whether you are religious or not, but justifying something as evil as giving birth without any consent whatsoever is just pure malice.
Fuck the consequences, it´s a fun little experiment for the environment to fuck it up.

Oh so beautiful, when the creature drops dead from a car crash accident, or worse being eaten from the inside out by a malicious incurable cancer.

Learn your fucking lesson.

From the video comment section: This comment is well put together.

Rien: Giving birth is death sentencing someone without their consent. If the greatest crime in our society is to kill or torture someone, should't people who hold those values by logical extension be against birth, the great enabler of those things? It's people who think life is a good thing who create graves, people who think life is a bad thing leave no graves behind but their own. I think we are the positive people here, we don't accept suffering. People who are pro life are the ones with truly dark views, ignorant and insensitive, ready to sacrifice others so they can watch their stupid football game and have a nice career or something. We don't have dark views. They do.

Life isn't inherently a good or bad thing; it just is. :feelsjuice:

It comes with more negatives then positives, does it not ?
I´m not talking just human beings, but the whole picture.

There´s enough gore videos on the internet to suggest otherwise.
curated content in a hyper stew chamber for you to consoom. Reality is not south american cartel land, I really do enjoy walks in the night when the sky is clear, I'm grateful for those experiences

curated content in a hyper stew chamber for you to consoom. Reality is not south american cartel land, I really do enjoy walks in the night when the sky is clear, I'm grateful for those experiences
The worst sin starts with "I" now you are playing yourself.
No one gives a shit, when some poor bastard on the other corner is drugged out of his mind, for how shitty the world is.
You have to look deeper.
Your ego is a burden, in that sense you are the exact kind of egotist that i´m criticizing.

Just like you wouldn´t give a shit about the poor, if you were rich.
Only the poor care about the poor, because they can relate the misery together.

Yeah, this is why even if by some miracle i manage to escape inceldom i still wouldn't want children. Especially with my shit genes.

Yeah, this is why even if by some miracle i manage to escape inceldom i still wouldn't want children. Especially with my shit genes.
That´s the point i´m trying to make with this thread.
Well done.

I'm surprised I don't see more incel antinatalists

“Take that rage, put it on a page, take the page to the stage, blow the roof off the place.”

Until this world becomes a futuristic utopia with minimal suffering (which will never happen tbh), im a antinatalist.

Having kids especially if you are poor is very cruel and selfish.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-fui-Qlecg

Making this thread just to spite all the Christfags and also pointing out that, the reason for reproduction is nothing but a product of egotism.
So it doesn´t matter whether you are religious or not, but justifying something as evil as giving birth without any consent whatsoever is just pure malice.
Fuck the consequences, it´s a fun little experiment for the environment to fuck it up.

Oh so beautiful, when the creature drops dead from a car crash accident, or worse being eaten from the inside out by a malicious incurable cancer.

Learn your fucking lesson.

From the video comment section: This comment is well put together.

Rien: Giving birth is death sentencing someone without their consent. If the greatest crime in our society is to kill or torture someone, should't people who hold those values by logical extension be against birth, the great enabler of those things? It's people who think life is a good thing who create graves, people who think life is a bad thing leave no graves behind but their own. I think we are the positive people here, we don't accept suffering. People who are pro life are the ones with truly dark views, ignorant and insensitive, ready to sacrifice others so they can watch their stupid football game and have a nice career or something. We don't have dark views. They do.

100% agreed. The biggest sinners are parents. a parent is more evil, more vile, more disgusting than the filthiest parasite and bug. There is not a single thing more evil and inhumane than a pregnant women. They are the devil's slaves.

I'm an religioncel and I strongly agree, the most evil and selfish thing one can do is having an child. World is an cruel and evil place run by psychopaths.

Efilism is for gay retard moralists. You 'choosing' to not have children does nothing to relieve suffering. Life and nature will perpetuate for eternity and nothing you can do will stop it. Violence, turmoil and struggle are innate aspects of reality and no amount of anti-natalist activism will put an end to it, not even a mass extinction event, life will go on eventually.

Last edited:
Efilism is for gay retard moralists. You 'choosing' to not have children does nothing to relieve suffering. Life and nature will perpetuate for eternity and nothing you can do will stop it. Violence, turmoil and struggle are innate aspects of reality and no amount of anti-natalist activism will put an end to it, not even a mass extinction event, life will go on eventually.
Would you accept someone shoving a turd down your throat ? or would you do something about it ?
The post.

Well yeah I guess so but there is general consensus that suffering = bad. Obviously you could then ask "well why is suffering bad?" but humans generally hate that shit, so its fair to say in the context of human existence, suffering is bad. In that sense, it is absolutely fucking cruel to bring someone into existence. You are ensuring their suffering.

Would you accept someone shoving a turd down your throat ? or would you do something about it ?
The post.
Suffering is reality. Play the game or Alt+F4. You're picketing against a tsunami.

Antinatalism is the final blackpill.

The world needs my golden autistic lineage. I will not give up on that dream even if it's just one child through surrogacy.

The world needs my golden autistic lineage. I will not give up on that dream even if it's just one child through surrogacy.
Good luck with that.
If it goes terribly wrong, it will be on your conscious state forever, as long as you live that is.
Flush the toilet theory.

Yes, by killing yourself, not with useless activism.
Killing yourself ? No.
Useless activism ? Thinking with your head is activism now ? What a dumb statement.

Killing yourself ? No.
Useless activism ? Thinking with your head is activism now ? What a dumb statement.
So your praxis is just sitting in your room thinking all the time? So even more useless then I previously thought?

So your praxis is just sitting in your room thinking all the time? So even more useless then I previously thought?
I enjoy the little moments i make for myself among the entertainment ive accumulated in my lifetime.
You´re starting to come off as a troll mate.

I enjoy the little moments i make for myself among the entertainment ive accumulated in my lifetime.
You´re starting to come off as a troll mate.
Just trying to gauge whether or not you truly stand for this efilism shit because I think it's retarded. Sounds like you don't 100%

Just trying to gauge whether or not you truly stand for this efilism shit because I think it's retarded. Sounds like you don't 100%
I do, it´s a state of being.
Whenever you do.

What do you stand for ?
You came on the thread with an offensive stance, yet you are the one who believes in nothing.

I do, it´s a state of being.
Whenever you do.

What do you stand for ?
You came on the thread with an offensive stance, yet you are the one who believes in nothing.
It just doesn't make sense to me. If you're an anti-natalist, the only possible way you could justify your continued existence is with the argument that you're staying alive to prevent further births and in turn suffering (activism). I just don't see this as a goal worth pursuing, it's a product of the human hubris to think you can put a stop to a fundamental aspect of the universe, suffering/violence, something which only we see as transcendentally mattering, in nature it's just a normal and neccesary occurrence.

It just doesn't make sense to me. If you're an anti-natalist, the only possible way you could justify your continued existence is with the argument that you're staying alive to prevent further births and in turn suffering (activism). I just don't see this as a goal worth pursuing, it's a product of the human hubris to think you can put a stop to a fundamental aspect of the universe, suffering/violence, something which only we see as transcendentally mattering, in nature it's just a normal and neccesary occurrence.
Ah.
So you are the type of psychopath that plays mental gymnastics to justify this reality.

Here´s the thing though.
You, me, none of us had a choice in the matter.
But it doesn´t mean you can´t partake in giving a purpose to your short lived existence and preventing further suffering from occurring, aside from the established matrix of procreation.

Aspiring for greatness, is to strive in the astral plane, that being your inner consciousness. ( it requires empathy )
I take great pleasure in living in the moment, wondering in never ending aspiration.
Freed of the physical law that bound me to this Earth in the first place.

Humans ( the majority ) will always be retarded cogs in the machine, it´s nothing that i can do anything about.
But, i´m not chained to go by the same mentality.

In the contrary, i can think for myself, and do what is right.

Do you call that activism ? No.
It´s called being rational.

I don´t need a glorified label such as activism, in order to state how shit the world truly is.

The universe is not intelligent design, quite the opposite.
A vast sewer without a head in charge, just as vain and mindless as this planet.

If my antinatalism enrages you so much, i guess i´ll have to try harder not to piss off IT cucks such as yourself next time.
A mission of a lifetime.

The final black pill is the antinatalismpill.

Feel free to add anything else.

Ah.
So you are the type of psychopath that plays mental gymnastics to justify this reality.
There's no need to justify reality, it simply is, that's all.
Here´s the thing though.
You, me, none of us had a choice in the matter.
But it doesn´t mean you can´t partake in giving a purpose to your short lived existence and preventing further suffering from occurring, aside from the established matrix of procreation.
How are you preventing suffering in any significant manor?
Aspiring for greatness, is to strive in the astral plane, that being your inner consciousness. ( it requires empathy )
I take great pleasure in living in the moment, wondering in never ending aspiration.
Freed of the physical law that bound me to this Earth in the first place.
Sounds far out man
Humans ( the majority ) will always be retarded cogs in the machine, it´s nothing that i can do anything about.
But, i´m not chained to go by the same mentality.
I agree
In the contrary, i can think for myself, and do what is right.

Do you call that activism ? No.
It´s called being rational.
Where are these morals coming from? Doing what's right? Is it possible that they come from a superficial belief in suffering being transcendentally important?
I don´t need a glorified label such as activism, in order to state how shit the world truly is.
Alright
The universe is not intelligent design, quite the opposite.
A vast sewer without a head in charge, just as vain and mindless as this planet.
Alright
If my antinatalism enrages you so much, i guess i´ll have to try harder not to piss off IT cucks such as yourself next time.
A mission of a lifetime.
I have no problem with hatred and violence, I enjoy it greatly. I take issue when it is idiotically justified with shoddy intellectualism and tired moral arguments. If you want the masses to die I understand completely.
The final black pill is the antinatalismpill.

Feel free to add anything else.
I love bearnaise sauce with my steak

Reproduction as a human is pure narcissism.

There's no need to justify reality, it simply is, that's all.

How are you preventing suffering in any significant manor?

Sounds far out man

I agree

Where are these morals coming from? Doing what's right? Is it possible that they come from a superficial belief in suffering being transcendentally important?

Alright

Alright

I have no problem with hatred and violence, I enjoy it greatly. I take issue when it is idiotically justified with shoddy intellectualism and tired moral arguments. If you want the masses to die I understand completely.

I love bearnaise sauce with my steak
1. I will always defy reality, or whatever that means.
It´s a jewish trick.

2. I take care of a lot of animals, resulting in less suffering a.k.a abandonment to nature´s claws.
Being celibate also prevents another bastard from being born.

3. Yes i do want the masses to die out.

All fields.

View: https://youtu.be/3kNk8AgivrM?t=34

I´m a troll messing around with lonely inkwellers

49092.jpg

Last edited: