Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The great replacement is real

You can't nationlize economies that are built by exploiting the resources of global south.
So literally Europe has only been "successful" because of "le evil exploitation"
Tell me how many lithium, iron, uranium and gold mines Europe have.
You do realize that nationalized economies can still trade & interact with others?
There's no agenda simple capitalism preferring profits.
And the fact that they prefer profits simply proves that there is an agenda: The 0.1% are exploiting the 1-2% of elites & the rich, by encouraging selfishness.
That's not how it works. How many European are happy to work minimum wage Jobs. They only outsource because Europeans wouldn't do it.
You do realize that wages have been artificially created & interfered with?
Projection.
And maybe don't make threads about white race on an Incel forum.
Whites can be Incel, and we have a right to our identity. Also, we have free speech here.
Half of your threads are about ethnics
No they aren't: I have made 15k posts, and tons of threads relating to other matters here.

The ones I have made concerning racial discussions just get popular because this site loves racebait: Just look at some of the threads @ethniccel1 made.

and I only comments cause it's funny watching SFcels cope
1. Proves we live rent-free
2. So you just want to instigate arguments? Yup, checks out.
harder without any proof to prove their claims just like normies.
I have showed proof tons of times.

And if anyone is behaving like a normie here, frankly, it is people like you: Constantly crying about "muh raycism" and literally telling me to stop be "racist" whilst literally promoting Egalitarianism.

So literally Europe has only been "successful" because of "le evil exploitation"
Yes
You do realize that nationalized economies can still trade & interact with others?
You do know that if global south start selling refined minerals and at their preferred prices which would benefit their economy Europe would enter recession. Cause again global south doesn't need minerals from Europe.
And the fact that they prefer profits simply proves that there is an agenda: The 0.1% are exploiting the 1-2% of elites & the rich, by encouraging selfishness.
Capitalism is selfishness
You do realize that wages have been artificially created & interfered with?
Yes, but the capitalist government wouldn't do anything that goes against the bourgeois interest.
Projection.
Ok white boy.
Whites can be Incel, and we have a right to our identity. Also, we have free speech here.
Where did I say Whites can't be incel. I don't have a problem with whites but with SFcels who are turning this forum into another alt right circle jerk forum.
No they aren't: I have made 15k posts, and tons of threads relating to other matters here.
You have reputation of being a SFcel that tells more.
The ones I have made concerning racial discussions just get popular because this site loves racebait: Just look at some of the threads @ethniccel1 made.
Cause SFcels are turning this into an alright echo chamber.
1. Proves we live rent-free
2. So you just want to instigate arguments? Yup, checks out.
I wanna see what evidence they have for their big claims.
I have showed proof tons of times.
First you show a video of a sellout professor who took money from a alt right billionaire to promote corporatism.

Then some SFcel showed me your thread, in which you are discussing a book written by a person funded by Nazis to promote their bullshit.

Third you show pictures in which studies are misrepresented to fit their narrative. After reading whole studies and corresponding studies and the researchers comments you see how none of the studies talk about race realism or anything like that.
And if anyone is behaving like a normie here, frankly, it is people like you: Constantly crying about "muh raycism" and literally telling me to stop be "racist"
I haven't seen any normies talking about racism and neo colonialism. Most normies are either liberal or conservative.

whilst literally promoting Egalitarianism.
Go back to licking fascists and billionaires boots. Like a good corporate pet.

I imagine you're a Freikorps enjoyer as well?
They are just mercenaries, they fought against communism which was nice, but have no real ideology other then fighting in war. I dislike their short-lived involvement with nazism later on.