Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The great e girl (femcel) invasion and the end of traditional incel culture

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
A blight is currently falling on the incel community. E girls are now stealing incel culture in the same way an edgy teen girl might go emo. It's now trendy amongst edgy late gen z e girls to emulate incel culture and pretend to be incel. Even worse is that attractive e boys are catching on and larping as incels to get their attention. This Twitter poster thinks this means more incels will get sex but that isn't true at all.
View: https://twitter.com/crystalxduan/status/1674846521928318995?t=Plhu953nhosGr-CNmymfgQ&s=19

What's actually going to happen is more fakecels will get sex aka chads and pretty boys larping as incel; and more incels are going to fall for e girls leading them on and become simps.

It's already happening. Visit any incel discord server now. Visit r9k. I've even seen girls bragging about pretending to be a guy here. Females are coming for our culture. They want to be quirky and unique to gain the attention of Chad. It's over. Even the official incels.is account is following a femcel e girl who's feeding off of our culture for attention.
Picsart 23 06 30 01 06 25 645

Picsart 23 06 30 01 06 11 322

A best case scenario is that normies larp as incels and get sex. In the end our culture might HELP NORMIES GET SEX! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

If you're attractive you can even make being incel be alluring

If you're attractive you can even make being incel be alluring
Yep, girls will think that an attractive incel all to themselves is more commitment. Especially if he already thinks he's ugly.

If you're attractive
This tbh, they can go blabber anything they might not even understand but as long as they are good looking they will have the privileges we don't have

This has been happening for a long while now but yeah it just seems to be getting worse and worse over time
I've even seen girls bragging about pretending to be a guy here
Any names?

This has been happening for a long while now but yeah it just seems to be getting worse and worse over time

Any names?
I didn't get any names. I don't know if it's true or not but it'd be incredibly easy to do. Unfortunately a good deal of members here are already simps being manipulated by e girls on discord and Twitter. It's OVER. The incel movement is being domesticated and made mainstream.

And this place is next
It's already happening. The incels.is Twitter account is communicating with e girls and following them. Mods on here are interacting with e girls on discord and e girls are even being invited to special servers.

I didn't get any names. I don't know if it's true or not but it'd be incredibly easy to do. Unfortunately a good deal of members here are already simps being manipulated by e girls on discord and Twitter. It's OVER. The incel movement is being domesticated and made mainstream.
A fucking true observation.

This deserve a pin @Caesercel @The Enforcer @Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle

A fucking true observation.

This deserve a pin @Caesercel @The Enforcer @Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle
Unfortunately even the owner of this site is a simp now. Mods are no doubt exploiting it for e girl attention.

PM me the names so I can put these faggots on ignore

:feelscry::feelsree: Total Normalfilth Death NOW!!
I don't have their usernames here. No incels off .is share the same names from here.

Yup, the same thing as 4chan, borderline normies that want to be kkkool, start appropriate and bandwagoning on the culture until it is ruined, normiefied and filled with even more glowies, its ovER there is no refuge for males in a matriachy

Yup, the same thing as 4chan, borderline normies that want to be kkkool, start appropriate and bandwagoning on the culture until it is ruined, normiefied and filled with even more glowies, its ovER there is no refuge for males in a matriachy
Funnily enough all we can do now is rage in loneliness once again and feel isolated as the incel community is taken from us. I was hoping it'd become more radical but simping has prevailed instead. You're right, normies ruin everything. There's no escape from the social pecking order.

Funnily enough all we can do now is rage in loneliness once again and feel isolated as the incel community is taken from us. I was hoping it'd become more radical but simping has prevailed instead. You're right, normies ruin everything. There's no escape from the social pecking order.
That the best thing we got, by staying mad and contiuing toxicity towards females until most of them leave, so as long as we maintain the vitriol only a few of them will bother staying, but its a losing battle on a matter of time before zoomer ecelebs incels start getting normies and chads to start larping then its really ovER

That the best thing we got, by staying mad and contiuing toxicity towards females until most of them leave, so as long as we maintain the vitriol only a few of them will bother staying, but its a losing battle on a matter of time before zoomer ecelebs incels start getting normies and chads to start larping then its really ovER

I unironically want to cry :cryfeels:

Vagina havers ruin everything eventually. There's no escape from their smelly crotch holes.
Those dank dungeon having slime pit slurping salacious simps certainly sacrifice our home for fun!

TOTAL ZOOMER DEATH NOW!!!

Unfortunately even the owner of this site is a simp now. Mods are no doubt exploiting it for e girl attention.
LMFAO that'd be the ultimate great heist. Start an incel website, get money and status, then use that to slay foids. Can't even be mad at that.

It's already happening. The incels.is Twitter account is communicating with e girls and following them. Mods on here are interacting with e girls on discord and e girls are even being invited to special servers.
so over

A blight is currently falling on the incel community. E girls are now stealing incel culture in the same way an edgy teen girl might go emo. It's now trendy amongst edgy late gen z e girls to emulate incel culture and pretend to be incel. Even worse is that attractive e boys are catching on and larping as incels to get their attention. This Twitter poster thinks this means more incels will get sex but that isn't true at all.
View: https://twitter.com/crystalxduan/status/1674846521928318995?t=Plhu953nhosGr-CNmymfgQ&s=19

What's actually going to happen is more fakecels will get sex aka chads and pretty boys larping as incel; and more incels are going to fall for e girls leading them on and become simps.

It's already happening. Visit any incel discord server now. Visit r9k. I've even seen girls bragging about pretending to be a guy here. Females are coming for our culture. They want to be quirky and unique to gain the attention of Chad. It's over. Even the official incels.is account is following a femcel e girl who's feeding off of our culture for attention. View attachment 795834

View attachment 795835

This is a big reason why I gave up on incel discord servers

They are filled with femoids/femoid orbiting simps/whiteknights that defend them tooth and nail in the hopes that they can receive female affection.

It's really disgusting

This is a big reason why I gave up on incel discord servers

They are filled with femoids/femoid orbiting simps/whiteknights that defend them tooth and nail in the hopes that they can receive female affection.

It's really disgusting
That's social interaction in a nutshell. Unfortunately most men (even incels) don't understand women and can't tell when they're being led on. It's horrible.

Fake'cel' x fem'cel' 2 enemies of the incel community

Yes i've noticed this too. Hopefully all these edgy zoomer retards will eventually latch on to some new dumb label and leave us alone.

Nothing new. Normies love to treat people like shit for their culture (gaming and anime for example) and then leech off of that culture. If they're going to treat us like shit they could atleast acknowledge how much we inspired them. But nope, you can't even expect that much with normalscum.

The incels.is Twitter account is communicating with e girls and following them. Mods on here are interacting with e girls on discord and e girls are even being invited to special servers.
i thought the account were ran by the mods

they're following egirls...?

Yes i've noticed this too. Hopefully all these edgy zoomer retards will eventually latch on to some new dumb label and leave us alone.
As long as the media gives the incel movement attention they'll stay. Apparently normies reposting 4chan posts has made it worse as of recent because now normies and e girls are taking over 4chan and then joining the incel community from there as well. It's over.
Nothing new. Normies love to treat people like shit for their culture (gaming and anime for example) and then leech off of that culture. If they're going to treat us like shit they could atleast acknowledge how much we inspired them. But nope, you can't even expect that much with normalscum.
No, instead we'll be treated like bottom of the barrel muck. We're ugly weirdos no matter what we do.