Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the governments should take the NEET/Incel inssue more seriously

Nah, the government fucks everything up. Best thing they can do is make cucked blind dates through a government sponsored dating app, like in South Korea.

We need to secure the means of reproduction and the government won't do that cause: "muh equal rights". Give me a break, you don't see Ukrainian sluts dying on the battlefield, no they're sitting comfortably in Berlin taking it up the ass from some Chad.

Fuck mental health programs, the government should just pass a bill to have a pension for single men that are unable to get a partner.

Extra money helps lonely men buy more copes. (Water)

how will mental health therapy get me a job lol

OP started off on the right track, but missed the point and ended up being just another bluepilled moron. Yes, we shouldn't be mocked for our circumstances. Yes, our problem deserves to be solved. But mental health therapy isn't the solution, or any of that other crap that they listed. I'm not going to listen to a therapist who is paid to pretend like they give a shit, and I don't want any of the poisons that they prescribe. I WANT A GIRLFRIEND. SO HELP ME GET A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, OR FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back