Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The government should provide all men with their female looksmatch for wives

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
In a world where incels are treated fairly, all governments should provide all men with wives.
For example, an ugly man will be matched with an ugly woman.
An Average man will be matched with an average woman
An above-average man will be matched with above-average woman
A super good-looking man will be matched with a super good-looking woman
Divorce would also be illegal unless there is solid concrete evidence that the husband is abusive.
Cheating would be a crime too. Maybe the person cheating will get 5-10 years in prison.
If this idea were to be implemented then men would not have to suffer from loneliness and sex deprivation

When i proposed something similar in the church they were horrified because "it violates women's free will".

There'd still be a surplus of lonely men left due to more men; as if the demand for foids wasn't so high already. The world is a sick joke. Better to just make peace with it.

Never going to happen.

I find it hilarious when females are communists, they select (like in a buffet) what will be equally distributed

If it doesn't benefit them, then they won't support equal distribution
full

good idea but that's not how the world works

There'd still be a surplus of lonely men left due to more men; as if the demand for foids wasn't so high already. The world is a sick joke. Better to just make peace with it.
Outside India and China this approach would work well.

they owe us more than that, this entire forum should be granted four virgin stacy loli wives and a bunch of concubines.

Outside India and China this approach would work well.
There's a surplus of young men all over the world. in India and China, it's more than the average. As evil as it may sound, we may need selective male abortions along with gate-keeping of all the modern comforts from foids. Then the male labour wouldn't be taken for granted and the demand for men would actually be relatively and organically high.

There's a surplus of young men all over the world. in India and China, it's more than the average. As evil as it may sound, we may need selective male abortions along with gate-keeping of all the modern comforts from foids. Then the male labour wouldn't be taken for granted and the demand for men would actually be relatively and organically high.
Based idea. Maybe make it height based. Forbid women below 5ft7 and men below 6ft from having sons. The big reason for the SMV imbalance is indeed simple demographics.

In a world where incels are treated fairly, all governments should provide all men with wives.
Divorce would also be illegal unless there is solid concrete evidence that the husband is abusive.
Cheating would be a crime too. Maybe the person cheating will get 5-10 years in prison.
If this idea were to be implemented then men would not have to suffer from loneliness and sex deprivation
Women just bring problems to men when wifed up, instead, setup breeding camps where incels can breed with women of their choice, just to produce kids or have fun. After the purpose, these women should be disposed in gas chambers built near by. All women should be held captive in these breeding camps since their early teens

Based idea. Maybe make it height based. Forbid women below 5ft7 and men below 6ft from having sons. The big reason for the SMV imbalance is indeed simple demographics.
Yeah! One'd think if foids are so important in the procreation of next generation, why aren't there more foids than men naturally? But that'd take away the agency from foids. The whole nature of our existence is constructed to only serve foids. That's why baby-killing by foids is excused or as the age of demography goes up, these worthless and resource-hogging whores start to outnumber men.

100%, but they should also give the option to stay alone. Sorry, but even if i know i'm ugly as shit, i got enough of being with myself, i don't need another person like me in my life. Ugly peoples are just fucked no matter what.

Women just bring problems to men when wifed up, instead, setup breeding camps where incels can breed with women of their choice, just to produce kids or have fun. After the purpose, these women should be disposed in gas chambers built near by. All women should be held captive in these breeding camps since their early teens
:bigbrain:
100%, but they should also give the option to stay alone. Sorry, but even if i know i'm ugly as shit, i got enough of being with myself, i don't need another person like me in my life. Ugly peoples are just fucked no matter what.
True.:feelsbadman: