Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The gov must address the threat of mayo incel terrorism on reddit

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
yeah let's let the goverment (kikes) tell you what to do bc you're too dumb to think for yourselves, fucking commies

To summarize, the reddit poster does not like raceplay. For some reason the title is about incel terrorism.

The worst

“Women want muh golden warrior genetics. I could easily get one, I just happen to be waiting for the right time”
"Whitecels fear the BGC(Big Golden Cock)"

I'm always amazed by the sheer amount of copium my fellow ricebros are huffing.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Typical Redditcucks thinking banning a subreddit is gonna stop people from going ER :lul::lul:. Just like how they thought banning r/russia was gonna stop the war :lul::lul:

Jfl they're still deluding themselves into thinking incels are white when in reality most (proportionally) are Asian and Indian :lul:
We are literally the most masculine race in the universe:feelzez:

oh no stop these insels before they do something racist
fuck faggit

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/tewqt9/new_secret_service_national_threat_assessment/

We must call the feds and save those poor abused noodlewh- I mean Asian womyn from evil white inkwells who force them to post nudes holding up "I <3 BWC" signs against their will :soy::soy::soy:

Jfl they're still deluding themselves into thinking incels are white when in reality most (proportionally) are Asian and Indian :lul:

@epillepsy @SlayerSlayer @PPEcel @fast_curry

white incels come on here and get fucking shocked at the level of REAL and regimented self hatred shitskins have, and say, "the job is already done, nothing to complain about here"

The white fakecels leave with this renewed belief that they at least mog minorities and get gfs like they were always capable of

Meanwhile azn identity cope as virgins simping out like crazy for a fabled rice queen that will respect them someday

Last edited:
Seems more of a fake cel trait that a trucel trait to be an "Incel Terrorist"

white incels come on here and get fucking shocked at the level of REAL and regimented self hatred shitskins have, and say, "the job is already done, nothing to complain about here"

The white fakecels leave with this renewed belief that they at least mog minorities and get gfs like they were always capable of

Meanwhile azn identity cope as virgins simping out like crazy for a fabled rice queen that will respect them someday
:incel:

> asian women literal "slaves"

They are. Just not to their own men
The worst

“Women want muh golden warrior genetics. I could easily get one, I just happen to be waiting for the right time”
Asian women would sooner pick sand niggers and curry niggers before they pick asians.

Shitskins will pretty much always hate themselves because deep down we all know that being white, tall, blue eyed, caucasion is the cream of the crop. Dont get me wrong, there are plenty of ugly whites, but they still mog the average deathnic

Nothing will stop noodle whores from racemixing except for Asian men literally beating and enslaving them. But Asian men will never do this.

foids can make all normies incel while beeing incel material themselve.

If I were to drink a ricecel's blood, could I get his copium powers?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back