Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The "Godfather" of the Redpill disproves the Scientific Blackpill using one picture

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200521 113639 Twitter

JFL - the Redpillcels in the so called manosphere are coping extra hard. I do understand that they make money from selling a lie that buying game books or red pill books (rational male e.t.c) will cure inceldom, but this level of cope should be criminal. Its single digit Brazilian Sigma tier IQ.
Screenshot 20200521 113431 Twitter

To be blackpilled can be freeing and even impact your life positively because it allows you to reorganize your life. However, when you dwell on it for too long and additionally extrapolate just like any other bluepilled thought it can fuck you up. There is a chance you can reverse what you lost but your goal should be to keep and maintain what you have while being realistic

To be blackpilled can be freeing and even impact your life positively because it allows you to reorganize your life. However, when you dwell on it for too long and additionally extrapolate just like any other bluepilled thought it can fuck you up. There is a chance you can reverse what you lost but your goal should be to keep and maintain what you have while being realistic
Based and HIGH IQ
I honestly believe it is important to see the truth for what it is(blackpill) as opposed to living a lie (bluepill)
Brutal cagepill

It's easy to be like "lol redpillers." But on this very forum I've heard people say that being heightmogged will ruin you in every scenario. So it's only fair to say "lol people on Incels.co who also believe in this thing I don't believe in."

It's easy to be like "lol redpillers." But on this very forum I've heard people say that being heightmogged will ruin you in every scenario. So it's only fair to say "lol people on Incels.co who also believe in this thing I don't believe in."

Nice post.
Btw, does "FrothySolutions" refer to your period? Just curious.;)

Fail. Rational Male.com was established 2013

The Godfather of the redpill movement was Barry Kirkey Est. 2006-2009

Arnold is ~1.88m he's over 6ft tall.

They're using Andre the Giant to make him look short?

They both got laid obv

Arnold is ~1.88m he's over 6ft tall.

They're using Andre the Giant to make him look short?

They both got laid obv
Redpill logic is retarded and borderline bluepilled

okay google, what is "exception that proves the rule"?

I want to say height matters until you're excessively tall, over 7ft, but Idk if height alone ever becomes a problem females. Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if Wilt slayed more then Arnold on a night out. I would like think Arnold is tall enough that females wouldn't mind going with him over Andre who has a sub 4 face.

Notice the AnCaptard that replied... RedPill cope and anti male economics go hand in hand.

these redpilled fags are professional copers, these are the same morons that believe a 5'2 balding Indian janitor can get laid if he has game and confidence, fucking jfl

wilt the stilt famously fucked 20,000 foids in his lifetime, he's the uberslayer. it's not like the classification "Chad" doesn't have its own internal hierarchy

Bluepilled cucked boomer

View attachment 262219

JFL - the Redpillcels in the so called manosphere are coping extra hard. I do understand that they make money from selling a lie that buying game books or red pill books (rational male e.t.c) will cure inceldom, but this level of cope should be criminal. Its single digit Brazilian Sigma tier IQ.
View attachment 262224
"It's best you don't know."

Listen to his advice. Ignorance is bliss.

You know I do think its amazing how Rollo Tomassi whatever his real name is has basically become the last PUA standing. He still does have some social capital and engagement on the sinking PUA ship. Most of the sensible guys are either irrelevant or got out into something else like Roosh V.

You know I do think its amazing how Rollo Tomassi whatever his real name is has basically become the last PUA standing. He still does have some social capital and engagement on the sinking PUA ship. Most of the sensible guys are either irrelevant or got out into something else like Roosh V.
High IQ
PUA is cope - BONES = Everything
wilt the stilt famously fucked 20,000 foids in his lifetime, he's the uberslayer. it's not like the classification "Chad" doesn't have its own internal hierarchy
You mean among chads there is a Chad of Chads
BRUTAL Chadpill

a black, a manlet and a caveman. none of them are getting laid