Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the gloves are coming off I'm done caring fuck manlets lick my boots you little fucktard nigger midgets

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I shit all over your faggot midget face and trample over you little bitches while I'm on my way to rape your spasticated midget gimps mother and impregnate her with a tallcel baby. you little fucktards are mostly just failed normie fakecels who think being tall means NT. tallcel revolt lets stomp these little midget niggers into the ground where threy belong. the mods let it get this fa by refusing to shut the sperging manlet retard horde up. If I get banned for putting these LITTLE subhuman normalfag gimps in their place then so be it. I'm not sacrificing my pride to these little fucktard sperging midget niggers. I'm too based for that

Last edited:
Cope! Being tall helps. Manlets aren't even considered as men. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

BRRRRRRRRRRR skibidy dip dip dip dom dom dom yes yes yes

Stop attwhoring

I shit all over your faggot midget face and trample over you little bitches while I'm on my way to rape your spasticated midget gimps mother and impregnate her with a tallcel baby. you little fucktards are mostly just failed normie fakecels who think being tall means NT. tallcel revolt lets stomp these little midget niggers into the ground where threy belong. the mods let it get this fa by refusing to shut the sperging manlet retard horde up. If I get banned for putting these LITTLE subhuman normalfag gimps in their place then so be it. I'm not sacrificing my pride to these little fucktard sperging midget niggers. I'm too based for that
WE WILL RISE AGAINST YOU CUCKOLDS AND RAPE YOUR PIGSKIN WHORES ONE BY ONE YOU FAILED AS MEN NOW IT'S OUR TURN TO TAKE OVER WHAT'S OURS

OP is probably a reddit soy who enjoys larping here to tell us how much he hates us and how he'd enjoy various acts of violence on us.

It's like every other post is this nigger raging at other users.
There like 10 JBT posts a day of manlet retards saying they want to kill tallcels I’m sick of it. Project more infiltrator

There like 10 JBT posts a day of manlet retards saying they want to kill tallcels I’m sick of it. Project more infiltrator
We Must Segregate This Forum By Height So That The Manlet Retards Can Go Fuck Themselves

WE WILL RISE AGAINST YOU CUCKOLDS AND RAPE YOUR PIGSKIN WHORES ONE BY ONE YOU FAILED AS MEN NOW IT'S OUR TURN TO TAKE OVER WHAT'S OURS
Go And Kill Yourself You Worthless Piece Of Shitskinned Sandnigger Goatfucker

@IceStorm

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back