Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The glory of Rome

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/fhTcP9terj0

Very enjoyable music btw. I listen to it everyday when I take the shower (which unfortunately doesn’t improve my personality, kek).

Cope; you need to be taking at least 600 showers a day for it to be having a visible effect on your heightfidence and facesonality, and 30,000 to become a true Chad! :feelsjuice:

I listen to it everyday when I take the shower (which unfortunately doesn’t improve my personality, kek).
Brutal. Over for showercels

Ironically Africans, Arabs and Indians were valued higher back then in Rome than Germanics and Nordics overall who were seen as unhygienic barbarians.

Ironically Africans, Arabs and Indians were valued higher back then in Rome than Germanics and Nordics overall who were seen as unhygienic barbarians.
Rome was an universal empire so skin color mattered little. There were light skinned light eyed emperors but also darker emperors like Severus and Philip the Arab. Still there was never a negro emperor, kek