Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The global trend of selling your children future.

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
The pension system in the western world,the one child police in china,etc.

show me more examples.

how I see it is each generation is on their own, so fuck em. I aint got shit from boomers except a significantly higher chance to remain virgin forever. fucking cunts

The breakdown of the family and multi-generational households has made pensions a legitimate requirement. People don't look after each other anymore. Everything has been individualized.

Even my Southern European grand-parents, who use to live in a house with like 15 people back in Europe, in their 90s now, still prefer to live on their own, even they don't want their kids or grandkids living with them. So its not even a new generation thing, people of all ages in the west want their own individual lives away from family.

Its hard for people to live with tons of other people once they experience living by themselves for a long time, you just get use to it, and don't want it any other way, you don't want to go back to living with tons of people again.