Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Global Elite Are Not Jewish

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
The true NWO elites aren’t Jewish, but light-eyed Aryan types descended from the ancient Phoenicians, Akkadians, Dacians, Druids, Brahmins, Tocharians, etc. They are the closest genetically to the negative Nordic aliens that you hear about in abduction and contactee literature. Think of the Queen of England, the Nazi supermen, or the Rockefellers for instance. Thousands of years ago these bloodlines employed indigenous people (Semites, Egyptians, Meso-Americans, Southern Indians, Paleolithic farmers) to be their power base.

Aliens are the next highest up on the pyramid above the human elite, and thus the top of the human portion ought to be closest to the alien types. You never hear of Space Jews except in Mel Brooks parodies.

Seems like Jews have been thoroughly programmed and used to play a servile role to an invisible elite. Scapegoats, frontmen, henchmen so to speak. Not all Jews of course, I’m talking about the corrupt leaders and blind followers. Every race has its corrupt leaders that are like finger-puppets to an invisible hand. I’ve known Jews who were normal and good people, but then again they weren’t the elites of their kind, just the average middle parts.

Jfl about that cope that's just what they want you to think but they are laughing about it underground.:feelsaww:

The true NWO elites aren’t Jewish, but light-eyed Aryan types descended from the ancient Phoenicians, Akkadians, Dacians, Druids, Brahmins, Tocharians, etc. They are the closest genetically to the negative Nordic aliens that you hear about in abduction and contactee literature. Think of the Queen of England, the Nazi supermen, or the Rockefellers for instance. Thousands of years ago these bloodlines employed indigenous people (Semites, Egyptians, Meso-Americans, Southern Indians, Paleolithic farmers) to be their power base.

Aliens are the next highest up on the pyramid above the human elite, and thus the top of the human portion ought to be closest to the alien types. You never hear of Space Jews except in Mel Brooks parodies.

Seems like Jews have been thoroughly programmed and used to play a servile role to an invisible elite. Scapegoats, frontmen, henchmen so to speak. Not all Jews of course, I’m talking about the corrupt leaders and blind followers. Every race has its corrupt leaders that are like finger-puppets to an invisible hand. I’ve known Jews who were normal and good people, but then again they weren’t the elites of their kind, just the average middle parts.
high IQ
but it has always been a trend for the royal bloodline from an ending era to intermarry with some extremely rich people with a lesser heritage/legitimacy in order to stay in power so there won't be one ethnicity or 100% pure royal blood

Phoenicians for example were just rich traders and joined with ancient royalty of Egypt
later they became the Venicians
later they became Entrepeneurs in the modern world

Last edited:

Those are puppets.

I’m aryan and still posting here

Read "merchants of sin" by Benjamin Garland. It's the Jews! I'm telling you!:reeeeee:

No the jews are to blame for this current society
Read "merchants of sin" by Benjamin Garland. It's the Jews! I'm telling you!:reeeeee:
Jfl about that cope that's just what they want you to think but they are laughing about it underground.:feelsaww: View attachment 611048
They use Jews as a scapegoat and trick you into thinking Jews are behind everything. Your arleady falling for their agenda and they will keep you ignorant. I mean if they wanted to hide their agenda why would they let it be widely know that they are Jews and it's a common stereotype about global elites. I honestly don't believe they are. They might be the ones behind big corporations.

Demonic overlords (5D negative)
Nordic occult overlords (lower 5D negative)
Nordic crusaders and Mantis beings (upper 4D)
Lower demonic minions (astral)
Reptilian Minions and other negative aliens (lower 4D)
Grays, which are genetically engineered robots (semi 4D/3D)
Upper Illuminati (occult, possessed, secret society people) (3D, a little 4D)
Shadow Government (underground bases, ultra-black ops military)
Lower Illuminati (political elite, Bilderbergers, etc.)
Open secret societies (freemasons and so on)
State/local government, corporations, university systems, etc. <---- Here are where Jews (if they're involved) rule. They own big corporations, governments and university systems. .

Global Elite is being controlled by some metaphysical entities. And metaphysicality does exist. Its been proven.

Most people here dislike theories and find it useless in their lives
They use Jews as a scapegoat and trick you into thinking Jews are behind everything. Your arleady falling for their agenda and they will keep you ignorant. I mean if they wanted to hide their agenda why would they let it be widely know that they are Jews and it's a common stereotype about global elites. I honestly don't believe they are. They might be the ones behind big corporations.

State/local government, corporations, university systems, etc. <---- Here are where Jews (if they're involved) rule. They own big corporations, governments and university systems. .

Global Elite is being controlled by some metaphysical entities. And metaphysicality does exist. Its been proven.
they want the NWO set up to ruin peoples lives to be slaves and be degrading and barbaric again openly :feelswhat: … they can’t 100% win or be trusted they’re corrupt

jews tricking people into thinking they are tricked

op, post nose

I'll have some of what he's smoking!

It's the Archon or reptilian being

Cope and kill yourself kike

As a Kikecel this is disheartening to read, our supposed overal influence is how I could kikecope. :feelscry::blackpill:

Inceldom = discussed
Also post nose OP

The Elites are a mix of Anglos and Askenazi Jews, the 2 most evil and scheming ethnicities
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 14 um 175949

I’ve known Jews who were normal and good people
I know how it SEEMS that way OP until you remember what they're 100% fine with and what their entire culture has revolved around for over 1000 years.

OnlyNineteenMetZitZah